JimShady
qwzx

Donald Trump is NOT MY PRESIDENT

qwzx has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

JimShady

Pro

Hello, I tend to stay away from political debates, but I just can't resist not speaking up. Donald Trump is Not My President. I did not vote for him, I do not share his beliefs, and he is not a representation of me. I refuse to accept his leadership at all. He is not my president.

My opponent will be arguing that he IS my president (even though he isn't) for whatever reasons he or she may bring up.

The structure of this debate follows, then the rules, and then definitions. Any breech of the structure or rules is forbidden, and I urge voters to take that into account when voting.

Structure:
Round 1: Acceptance and Definitions.
Round 2: Opening arguments.
Round 3: Rebuttals to opening arguments and new arguments.
Round 4: Rebuttals to rebuttals and rebuttals to new arguments
Round 5: Rebuttals to the rebuttals of new arguments

That may sound confusing, but read it closely and it's actually pretty clear.

Rules:
1. Appropriate Conduct please, I don't want a mud-slinging.
2. No Ad hominem
3.No source spamming
4. Vote bombs must be reported
5. If you forfeit glitch, you lose.
6. If you accept, you lose.
7. Sources may come from Wikipedia if you choose
8. No additional arguing in comments.
9. A forfeited round done manually can be accepted, but is frowned upon by voters.

By accepting this debate, the opponent also accepts all proposed rules without compromise.

Definitions:

1.president: (often initial capital letter) the highest executive officer of a modern republic, as the Chief Executive of the United States. http://www.dictionary.com...
qwzx

Con

I am willing to debate you as you haven't necessarily specify what I will lose in round 1. I look forward to this debate and your arguments that you can procure. I wish good luck to my opponent and hope that the voters vote on our arguments and it's validity when held under scrutiny. I can't wait to see how my conservative opponent can prove that our elected highest executive officer of the United States is not his president.
JimShady

Pro

qwzx has accepted this debate with knowledge that this results in automatic loss, as dictated by rule 6. However, he's trying to argue his case that I was not specific enough on what exactly you will lose. Any person with common sense would be able to know that I meant he would lose the debate by accepting.

But fine. I will accept your implication, as I did not specify what exactly you would lose.

However, I ALSO did not specify that I was talking about Donald Jackleberry Trump, an imaginary character made up by me who has very close similarities to Donald J. Trump, but is nonetheless NOT Donald Trump. I did not specify which Trump I meant, so my mistake. The only reason I didn't put in his middle name Now that the implications are cleared up, here's my argument: Donald Jackleberry Trump is not my president because he is an imaginary characters.
Posted by JimShady 1 year ago
JimShady
No, you beat me fair in square in that comment rap thing. Congratulations. But this debate has nothing to do with rap, it's implied that rule 6 applies to this debate. I too am looking forward to this debate.
Posted by qwzx 1 year ago
qwzx
"6. If you accept, you lose."

Since you did not specify what I will lose. I shall admit defeat at our awkward rap battle in the comments in one of my previous debates. That fulfills this troll requirement and I look forward to this debate.
Posted by dsjpk5 1 year ago
dsjpk5
Hilarious!
Posted by TheDragon5 1 year ago
TheDragon5
Pretty sure this is a tr011 debate.
Posted by JimShady 1 year ago
JimShady
Heh heh... but there's where your wrong. Accept the debate and I'LL PROVE to you that he is not my president... you think it'll be an easy win but I got statistics and legal doctrine.
Posted by SNP1 1 year ago
SNP1
This isn't even a debateable topic. If you are an American than Trump is, by definition, your president. Sorry if you don't like it, but that is how things are. Let's say 99% of the people voted in someone as president, guess what? The 1% who didn't vote for them still have them as president. The same applies now.