WorstLife
me020603

Donald Trump is Sexy

WorstLife has forfeited round #3.
Started: 11/28/2016 Category: Cars
Updated: 5 days ago Status: Debating Period

WorstLife

Pro

I sexually Identify as a Donald Trump. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of being a billionaire from New York. People say to me that a person being Donald Trump is Impossible and I'm fcking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a bank give me a small loan of 1,000,000 dollars and install a gold wig on my head. From now on I want you guys to call me "Donald Trump" and respect my right to build a great huge wall and kill dirty Muslim immigrants and Mexicans. If you can't accept me you're a Liberal, will get sued and need to check your political privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.
me020603

Con

First of all, what is the meaning for this debate? You are not Donald trump. If we debate the title than no... Donald trump is not sexy. He is (1) old (2) uses to much spray tan and is practically orange and (3) is a sexist pig. I mean come on people, do you not have a life?
-mel
Source:
My genius mind
WorstLife

Pro

Did you just gender shame me?
me020603

Con

(sigh) I did not. to whoever posted some of those comments: yes, Donald trump doesn't want more rights for women. isn't that racist against women? and Donald trump wants to keep immigrants out. in case you didn't know, our country was founded on immigrants. there.
Posted by Tree_of_Death 1 day ago
Tree_of_Death
Lol "racist against women." Hate to break it to ya, but women aren't a race.
Posted by me020603 2 days ago
me020603
Illegal immigrants? Why can't we welcome all immigrants man
Posted by Mharman 2 days ago
Mharman
He doesn't want male supremacy, and he doesn't want female supremacy, either. He wants them on equal platforms. Meanwhile, Hillary Clinton is for female supremacy. She's the sexist one. Also, he doesn't want to keep immigrants out, he wants to keep ILLEGAL immigrants out. Unless, of course, you think all immigrants are illegal, in which case you are the real racist here.
Posted by me020603 5 days ago
me020603
bleh,bleh,bleh,bleh,bleh
Posted by Mharman 6 days ago
Mharman
@me020603: He's not sexist, he just doesn't want women to have more rights than men, because if that happens, it can only be defined as sexism against men. Take your uninformed liberal bias somewhere else.
Posted by Mharman 6 days ago
Mharman
Uhhh...............
Posted by Overnight 6 days ago
Overnight
Troll
Posted by Capitalistslave 6 days ago
Capitalistslave
I was going to accept this debate and argue for why Donald Trump is not sexy, but I could only find sources about his attractiveness that indicate women find him attractive... so I can't back up my argument of why he is not sexy so I shall not accept this debate lol