Donald Trump is Using a Hitler Strategy

The debate question is: Do you believe Donald Trump is deliberately using a strategy similar to what Hitler used to gain support from Germans that resulted in the deliberate murder of over 6 million Jews, wars against weaker countries and promoted fascism.

I will be arguing the pro side to show evidence that Donald Trump is deliberately using the Hitler strategy.

1- Stick to the subject of Donald Trump and Hitler.
2- Use Historical context.
3- Link to credible sources.
4- No racist and/or immature insults allowed.

I contend that Donald Trump is deliberately using a Hitler strategy that is based on using people's fear and anger to create an enemy that they can then blame for all the problems in their country and the world.

The enemies Trump is creating to focus his supporters attention on are Hispanic illegals, Muslims, and Liberals in general. He has also focused on the disabled people, Veterans, the media, and people not of the Christian faith.

Trump's agenda appears to be Fascist:

fas"cism: "an authoritarian and nationalistic right-wing system of government and social organization.
synonyms:authoritarianism, totalitarianism, dictatorship, despotism, autocracy;
(in general use) extreme right-wing, authoritarian, or intolerant views or practice.

1- Trump has admitted to having copies of Hitler speeches and his former wife Ivana Trump has said he kept them by his bedside stand to read.

2- Trump uses derogatory, racist, and bigoted language in his speeches directed to deliberately create an enemy of a group of people.

"When Mexico sends its people, they"re not sending their best. They"re not sending you. They"re not sending you. They"re sending people that have lots of problems, and they"re bringing those problems with us. They"re bringing drugs. They"re bringing crime. They"re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people." -Trump, June 2015

"I watched in Jersey City, N.J., where thousands and thousands of people were cheering" as the World Trade Center collapsed.

"I want surveillance. I will absolutely take (a) database on the people coming in from Syria. "If we can't stop it -- but we are going to if I win -- they're going back."

"We're going to have to do things that we never did before. And some people are going to be upset about it, but I think that now everybody is feeling that security is going to rule," he told Yahoo News. "And certain things will be done that we never thought would happen in this country in terms of information and learning about the enemy. And so we're going to have to do certain things that were frankly unthinkable a year ago."

"You're going to have a deportation force, and you're going to do it humanely,"

3- Trump is deliberately using Christianity as support for his agenda

"I promise you I will do such a good job. First of all, I am a great Christian "- and I am "- I am. Remember that. And I do well with the evangelicals. But the evangelicals left me down a little bit this last month. I don't know what I did. But I am a great Christian."

Historical Context:

Hitler served in the German Military in WW1 and after the Germans were defeated and the Treaty of Versailles' left Germany in economic debt and disarray Hitler formed a group of dissidents and began using speeches built around Nationalist identity, race identity, religious identity and used the existing fear and anger of the German people to create a common enemy to blame for all of their problems.

Hitler focused on the Jews at first and then expanded his hate rhetoric to include anyone not of direct German (Aryan) descent, disabled people, homosexuals, non-Christians and liberal educators.

"I believe today that I am acting in the sense of the Almighty
Creator. By warding off the Jews I am fighting for the Lord"s work."
[Adolph Hitler, Speech, Reichstag, 1936]

"Today Christians " stand at the head of [this country]" I pledge
that I never will tie myself to parties who want to destroy
Christianity .. We want to fill our culture again with the Christian
spirit " We want to burn out all the recent immoral developments in
literature, in the theater, and in the press " in short, we want to
burn out the *poison of immorality* which has entered into our whole
life and culture as a result of *liberal excess* during the past "
(few) years."
[The Speeches of Adolph Hitler, 1922-1939,

"...the personification of the devil as the symbol of all evil assumes the living shape of the Jew." - Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf

". . . the discovery of the Jewish virus is one of the greatest revolutions that has taken place in the world. The battle in which we are engaged today is of the same sort as the battle waged, during the last century, by Pasteur and Koch. How many diseases have their origin in the Jewish virus! ... We shall regain our health only be eliminating the Jew." - Adolf Hitler (quoted in Burleigh and Wippermann

Woman's world is her husband, her family, her children and her home. We do not find it right when she presses into the world of men. - Adolf Hitler

"Liberalism is a disease of the mind that weakens and corrupts human beings." Adolf Hitler, 1939

I believe Donald Trump has studied the speeches and hate rhetoric of Hitler and is deliberately employing a Hitler strategy to create a common enemy and to build up hatred and anger in his supporters that could lead to the same results that were seen under the Hitler regime.

Trump's speeches, rhetoric, tweets, and use of lies and white supremacist charts and other devices are all evidece of that agenda. Trump's quotes could be taken directly from a Hitler speech.

I am not the only one that sees this Hitler agenda in Trump and he has been called a fascist and Hitler supporter by Historians, scholars and even members of his own party.

Let the debate begin!

I have many, many friends who are Muslim and they're great people," Trump said. "And some of them, not all of them ... but many of them called me and they said, 'You know what, Donald? You're right. We have a problem.'"

Trump also"insisted he was not a racist nor a bigot, and said it didn't bother him if others described him that way."
"If that were true it would bother me tremendously," he said.

IN THE wake of the kerfuffle at a New Hampshire town hall event, in which Donald Trump declined to counter a questioner"s statement that Barack Obama is Muslim, the GOP candidate went on to say that he has Muslim friends. This doesn"t surprise me. Muslims are very tolerant people. (Sept. 26)

"To conquer a nation, first disarm its citizens." -Adolph Hitler

"It"s often argued that the American murder rate is high because guns are more available here than in other countries. Democrats want to confiscate all guns, which is a dumb idea because only the law-abiding citizens would turn in their guns and the bad guys would be the only ones left armed." -Donald Trump

A woman's world is her husband, her family, her children and her home. We do not find it right when she presses into the world of men.
- Adolf Hitler

"m not a crusader for feminism, and I"m not against it, either. I"m just oblivious to a person"s gender when it comes to hiring people and handing out assignments." ("Trump: Surviving at the Top")

"It"s funny. My own mother was a housewife all her life. And yet it"s turned out that I"ve hired a lot of women for top jobs, and they"ve been among my best people. Often, in fact, they are far more effective than the men around them." ("Trump: The Art of the Deal")

First I want to say thanks to IntellectVsSpirit5000 fo accepting the debate challenge!

The topic of the Debate: Is Donald Trump Using a Hitler Strategy.

I have read your response and it appears you are trying to claim Trump is not using a Hitler Strategy because Hitler has Muslim friends.

Is that your position?

My response to that assertion is what evidence do you have that Trump actually has Muslim friends and do they also consider him a friend? Do you have any quotes from his Muslim friends after he made the remarks I quoted?

I present as evidence that Muslims are not friends with Trump after those quoted remarks and Muslims have condemned Trump for those remarks.

Muhammad Ali. a Muslim and a long time friend of Trump condemned his comments:

"We as Muslims have to stand up to those who use Islam to advance their own personal agenda," Ali, 72, said in a clear reference to Mr Trump.

"I believe that our political leaders should use their position to bring understanding about the religion of Islam and clarify that these misguided murderers have perverted people's views on what Islam really is." Muhammed Ali

Russell Simmons owner of Def Jam records, a Muslim and a long time friend of Trump condemned Trumps comments on Muslims in the media.

"My friends, both Muslims and Jews, are saying there are so many comparisons between your rap and Hitler"s, and I cannot disagree with them, Donald. You can"t possibly want your kids or your wife Melania (all of whom I know and respect) to live with that." Russel Simmons

So those are two close friends of Trump that have worked with Trump and Mr. Simmons has flown with Trump on his Personal jet and met his family and both condemned Trump's comments on Muslims and Mr. Simmons referred to those comments as being like the rhetoric Hitler used.

Therefore, unless you have some quotes of Trump's Muslim friends after he made those comments that supports Trump and your position I must highly reject your position as hearsay with no evidence and the evidence I have posted shows that Trump's Muslim friends obviously felt threatened by his hate rhetoric and referred to it as Hitler rhetoric.

I assert that Trump claiming he has Muslim friends is in no way evidence that he is not using a Hitler strategy.

You made this quote from Hitler with no context for your argument?

I can only assume that you believe that people that want to disarm civilians are like Hitler and therefore because Trump has called for arming citizens he can not be using a Hitler strategy?

That argument fails on it's face as Trump has also been quoted that he would ban assault rifles:

"I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun. With today"s Internet technology we should be able to tell within 72-hours if a potential gun owner has a record." Source: The America We Deserve, by Donald Trump, p.102 , Jul 2, 2000

I contend Trump is using fear rhetoric to arm people along with hate rhetoric against Mexican illegals and Muslims in attempt to get them to act out their hate in violence towards his selected enemy.

Hitler wanted to ban weapons of his enemies and he armed his SS and Brownshirts to protect him from rivals. He surrounded himself with bodyguards out of fear of an attack on his life and Trump was the first Republican candidate to ask for 24/7 secret service protection.

Those are not the actions of people that want everyone to have a gun. Those are actions of people afraid of guns.

"Police in Boston say that one of two brothers who allegedly beat a homeless Hispanic man cited Trump"s message on immigration as a motivation for their attack. "Donald Trump was right, all these illegals need to be deported," Scott Leader, 38, told officers, according to a police report cited by The Boston Globe.

Donald Trump"s Anti-Muslim Rhetoric Caused 19 Acts of Domestic Terrorism Last Week

"63 recorded attacks on mosques in 2015 alone" " an increasing number of Americans automatically see Muslims, no matter how peaceable and tolerant, and see a terrorist. It has led to 19 separate violent attacks on Muslims and their places of worship"

You posted three quotes from Trump claiming his treatment of women.

You did not post any evidence other than what Trump himself said about his treatment of women. You have no evidence in the form of quotes from women he has known or that worked with him and only his own opinion.

Trump's own opinion of how he treats women is not evidence of how he actually treats women.

I contend that Trump treats women and minorities as second class citizens the same as Hitler used in his strategy.

Donald Trump insults Carly Fiorina's appearance

"Look at that face!" he cries. "Would anyone vote for that? Can you imagine that, the face of our next president?!"

The history of Donald Trump's insults to women

In 2012, he tweeted that Arianna Huffington "is unattractive both inside and out. I fully understand why her former husband left her for a man"he made a good decision."

On Celebrity Apprentice: All-Stars in 2013, he mused about the "pretty picture" of former Playboy Playmate Brande Roderick "dropping to your knees."

He called opposing counsel in a deposition "disgusting" for wanting to break to pump milk for her 3-month-old daughter.

In his book, How to Get Rich, he wrote: "All of the women on The Apprentice flirted with me"consciously or unconsciously. That"s to be expected."

In a 1991 Esquire interview, he said: "You know, it doesn"t really matter what [the media] write as long as you"ve got a young and beautiful piece of [profanity]."

Most famously, in a 2006 feud involving Miss USA, he called Rosie O"Donnell an "animal," an "extremely unattractive person," and a "slob."

Donald Trump's 'blood' comment about Megyn Kelly draws outrage

"You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes," Trump told CNN's Don Lemon on Friday night. "Blood coming out of her wherever."

It appears you are basing your defense of Trump solely on the word of Trump with no evidence that his words are true.

You did not provide a single quote from his Muslim friends or women that supports his position or yours.

I provided several quotes from well known and respected Muslim friends of Trump that have openly condemned his position and referred to his rhetoric as Hitler hate rhetoric.

I provided several quotes that shows Trump has supported a ban on assault weapons and that his use of armed security is not an indication of his words. Actions speak louder than words and he is obviously afraid of being shot.

I provided the stories of people that have said they were inspired by Trump to commit violence.

I provided quotes from Trump that show his lack of respect for women and use of vulgar attacks on women and the fact that Trump has divorced two of his wives for his mistresses is also evidence of how he thinks about women.

You did not address his comments about Mexican illegals and you did not address Trump's use of his Christian claims to develop a following which are direct evidence of his Hitler agenda.

It appears all you have is what Trump has said about himself with no evidence of truth from other sources.

I am sure if you asked Hitler he would tell you he was a really great guy but the evidence clearly shows otherwise!

Donald Trump had a message for Muslim Americans Tuesday morning: "We love you and we want to work with you."

But, he told MSNBC's "Morning Joe" program, he also wants American-Muslims to turn in people like the San Bernardino shooters.

"This morning we learned that $28,000 was poured into this guy's account, this horrible person that did the shooting along with his wife, his radicalized wife," Trump told the program during a long call-in interview.

"You should be more scared about that by far, than anything I'm saying. I'm using common sense."

We love you. We want to work with you," Trump said, when asked for his message to American Muslims. "We want you to turn in the bad ones."

--A story is making the rounds on Facebook that claims Republican frontrunner Donald Trump is calling for "ID badges" for American Muslims. The image on"the story is of Jewish children wearing yellow stars during the Holocaust."Very frightening"and a lie.

Step 1: Seed."The lie begins with a Yahoo!"profile in which Trump is asked, supposedly (the reporter does not provide his exact question), if he would "require registering Muslims in a database or giving them a form of special identification that noted their religion."

Trump does not say yes or no. Instead, he dodges the question, and comes back to the question of monitoring mosques (which the U.S. has done in the past): "We"re going to have to"we"re going to have to look at a lot of things very closely," Trump said when presented with the idea. "We"re going to have to look at the mosques. We"re going to have to look very, very carefully."

The Yahoo! reporter, Hunter Walker"(a hater of note), construes Trump"s answer as follows: "He wouldn"t rule it out."

Step 2: Amplify. The story is picked up by CNN. Sara Murray asks whether Trump would "rule out" a database for Muslims"borrowing from Walker"s article. Trump is surprised, and tells her, truthfully, that he never responded to Walker"s question.

Here is their exchange, as reported by CNN:

When Murray asked whether Trump would rule out a database for Muslims, he said he didn"t "know where you heard that."

"Yahoo News asked you about it, you didn"t rule it out," Murray said as Trump worked a ropeline after the event.

"No, I never " I never responded to that question," Trump said.

"So would you not support it?" Murray asked.

"I never responded to that question, Sara," Trump said.

He added that he didn"t "know who wrote it," referring to the Yahoo News article, and declined to answer a follow-up question from Murray about whether he would "support something like that," referring to a Muslim database.

Step 3: Distort."NBC News" Vaughn Hillyard confronts Trump: "Should there be a database system that tracks the Muslims here in this country?" Trump replies: "There should be a lot of systems, beyond databases. We should have a lot of systems. And today you can do it. But right now, we have to have a border, we have to have strength, we have to have a wall, and we cannot let what"s happening to this country happen any longer." Hillyard asks: "But that"s something your White House would like to implement?" Trump: "Oh I would certainly implement that. Absolutely." Hillyard follows up: What do you think the effect of that would be? How would that work? It would stop people from coming in illegally. We have to stop people from coming into our country illegally." Hillyard asks if Trump would go to mosques to register people. "Different places," Trump says.

It is clear from the exchange that Trump thinks Hillyard is talking about new entrants to the United States, presumably Syrian refugees."But Hillyard reports"Trump"s answer as if"he is talking unambiguously about Muslims already in the United States.

Step 4: Smear."Hillyard comes back later, asking Trump: "Mr. Trump, why would Muslim databases not be the same thing as requiring Jews to register in Nazi Germany?" Trump"realizes"Hillyard is out for blood.""You tell me," he says, and walks away.

The story goes viral: "Donald Trump Is In Favor Of Legally Requiring American Muslims to Register on a Database," writes Zeke Miller of"Time, linking to Hillyard"s story at NBC. A proposal Trump never made is now an established mainstream media fact.

[Update:"The"Washington Post"s Jose A. DelReal got creative, asking the Trump campaign""whether his proposals would require the creation of a special agency." (The campaign, according to DelReal, did not respond to his query"did not rule it out, perhaps.)]

Note that none of these esteemed journalists bothers to question their own assumptions, or to ask Trump whether he is talking about American citizens or about foreign nationals.

Step 5: Nazi."Now the dregs of the"Internet begin to play up"what Yahoo!-CNN-NBC have produced, with Raw Story reporting: "Trump didn't say that, but at this point, who cares?"

I have read your round 2 response and here again you are claiming that because Trump says he loves Muslims and they are his friends he is not using a Hitler Strategy and that simply is not evidence for your case.

In Round 2 I gave you very clear evidence in 2 quotes from Trump's own Muslim friends where they condemned what he said and referred to it as Hitler rhetoric.

If you are now claiming that Trump did not say those things then you will have to come up with something besides Trump's own denial that he said them because I provided the direct quotes from Trump with the links.

POINT 1- In your first quotes you are arguing that Trump loves Muslims and wants to work with them.

Trump only made that statement after he was berated by the media for making several statements against Muslims including lying about seeing thousands and thousands of them celebrating after the attack on 9/11.

It is obvious Trump is trying to walk back his statements but the fact that he did make those statements on video shows that he was using that Hitler strategy and it had an effect on people that he wanted. Walking back the statement after he has said it does not change the fact that he used a Hitler strategy.

Trump video claiming he seen thousands and thousands of people celebrating after the 9/11 attacks

" Donald Trump on Saturday, November 21st, 2015 in comments during a speech

This has been thoroughly researched and no evidence to support what Trump says has been uncovered. gave that statement a Pants On Fire rating

"We looked back at the record to see what we could find about American Muslim celebrations in New Jersey on 9/11. While we found widely broadcast video of people in the Palestinian territories celebrating, we found no evidence to back up Trump"s description of events on American soil."

Politifact is a Pulitzer prize winning fact research organization and to this date no credible evidence that supports Trumps claim has come forward.

So it does not matter if Trump walks back that statement after he has made it because as we all know Hitler also lied about the Jews calling them criminals in order to get support for his cause.

I contend that just because Trump walks back his lies does not in any way mean he is not using a Hitler strategy. It only means he is getting caught by the media trying to use that strategy.

POINT 2- You are making an issue of ID badges but nowhere in my debate have I brought up the ID badge comment.

You are creating a strawman argument that is not a point I have debated and then you proceed to knock down your own Strawman.

The evidence I gave was a direct quote from Trump claiming he would create a database and monitor mosques.

POINT 3- You have not in any way addressed Trumps statements about Mexican illegals and rounding them up for deportation.

If you do not address that point then you are conceding that he made those statements and that they are inline with the Hitler strategy to create a common enemy and use fear and hate to motivate supporters to act against that enemy.

POINT 4- You did not address Trump's use of Christian rhetoric to get support for an anti-Muslim agenda.

If you do not address that point then you are conceding that he has used religious rhetoric to gain support from Christians for his agenda.

POINT 5- Your entire argument seems to be that Trump didn't say those things even after you have been shown the direct quotes and then after he was confronted he tried to walk them back. You are trying to claim Trump is the victim of the media.

Your only evidence is that Trump claims he did not say what he did say.

Denying the evidence is not a debate. It is simple rejecting what is verified information

So far you have not produced a single shred of evidence that Trump is not using a Hitler Strategy and instead you are claiming that because Trump walked back his statements that he was not really using that strategy.

Since you have not here responded to any of the points of my debate and apparently do not intend to do so I will post quotes from Hitler that match what Trump has said.

Hitler: "Any further immigration of non-Germans must be prevented. We demand that all non-Germans who have entered Germany since August 2, 1914, shall be compelled to leave the Reich immediately."

Hitler: "Only those who are our fellow countrymen can become citizens. Only those who have German blood, regardless of creed, can be our countrymen. Hence no Jew can be a countryman."

Trump: "I want surveillance. I will absolutely take (a) database on the people coming in from Syria. "If we can't stop it -- but we are going to if I win -- they're going back."

Trump: ""You're going to have a deportation force, and you're going to do it humanely,"

(New York, NY) December 7th, 2015, -- Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on. According to Pew Research, among others, there is great hatred towards Americans by large segments of the Muslim population. Most recently, a poll from the Center for Security Policy released data showing "25% of those polled agreed that violence against Americans here in the United States is justified as a part of the global jihad" and 51% of those polled, "agreed that Muslims in America should have the choice of being governed according to Shariah." Shariah authorizes such atrocities as murder against non-believers who won't convert, beheadings and more unthinkable acts that pose great harm to Americans, especially women.

Mr. Trump stated, "Without looking at the various polling data, it is obvious to anybody the hatred is beyond comprehension. Where this hatred comes from and why we will have to determine. Until we are able to determine and understand this problem and the dangerous threat it poses, our country cannot be the victims of horrendous attacks by people that believe only in Jihad, and have no sense of reason or respect for human life. If I win the election for President, we are going to Make America Great Again." - Donald J. Trump

The Center for Security Policy that Trump refers to:

"The Center for Security Policy (CSP) is a Washington, D.C.-based national security think tank that has been widely accused of engaging in conspiracy theorizing by a range of individuals, media outlets and organizations. Its activities are focused on exposing and researching perceived jihadist threats to the United States. The Center has been described as "not very highly respected" by BBC News and "disreputable" by Salon. It has faced strong criticism from people across the political spectrum, but has also had its reports cited by political figures such as Donald Trump and Michelle Bachman."

So Trump is using a discredited anti-Muslim website as evidence for his hate agenda against Muslims

Now that is a direct statement by Trump from his own website that correlates with his other quotes that he intends to ban Muslims from the US just as Hitler banned Jews from Germany.

I stand on my evidence that Trump is deliberately engaging a Hitler Strategy to use fear and hate to create a common enemy of Muslims and Mexican immigrants just as Hitler used against the Jews to gain support for his agenda.

One of the key components of Hitler's "Nazi tactic"/"Nazi strategy" was the art of the blitzkrieg. I will first define what the idea of blitzkrieg was.

A German term for "lightning war," blitzkrieg is a military tactic designed to create disorganization among enemy forces through the use of mobile forces and locally concentrated firepower. Its successful execution results in short military campaigns, which preserves human lives and limits the expenditure of artillery. German forces tried out the blitzkrieg in Poland in 1939 before successfully employing the tactic with invasions of Belgium, the Netherlands and France in 1940. The blitzkrieg was also used by German commander Erwin Rommel during the North African campaign of World War II, and adopted by U.S. General George Patton for his army"s European operations.

Based on the given information, I challenge Pro to give us examples of "war speak", "blitzkrieg speak", or any type of nation invasion speak.

A second key factor of Naziism was the killing of Jews, gypsies, homosexuals, and others in mass.

After 1939 about 6 million Jews were killed in the countries that Hitler controlled. But Jewish people were not the only ones murdered by the Nazis. Gypsies , homosexuals, mentally and physically disabled people and others who were against Hitler were killed in the Holocaust.
Hating Jews and treating them badly is called anti-Semitism. Hitler started this as soon as he became chancellor of Germany in 1933. Jews lost their jobs and their shops were closed and often destroyed .
In 1935 the Nazis passed a new law . Jews were no longer citizens of Germany and they were not allowed to marry other Germans. They lost all of their rights .

I now welcome Pro to give examples of Donald Trump indicating the killing and hunting down of Muslims, homosexuals, the disabled, or gypsies. Ironically, the punishment for homosexuals in Islam is "death".

Thirdly, Hitler believed this new German Empire required lebensraum, or living space. According to this policy, Hitler felt it was his Germany's right to expand outside its normal borders into Europe and elsewhere, accumulating colonies like the Western European powers of previous centuries. These new land acquisitions would provide area for German colonists to expand and populate, while the conquered people would be swept aside, either subordinated to German power or worse - wiped out entirely.

I welcome Pro to give examples of Trump indicating any type of thoughts on conquering foreign lands or American expansion.

-Perhaps Trump is simply trying to protect his country based off of the sad reality he sees.

In 2011, Sunni Muslims accounted for the greatest number of terrorist attacks and fatalities for the third year in a row. Over 5,700 incidents were committed by Sunni Muslims, responsible for nearly 56 percent of all attacks and about 70 percent of 12,533 fatalities.*

Another 24 percent of the fatalities are on Shi"a Muslims. So in 2011, Muslims were responsible for 94 percent of the fatalities in terrorist attacks. Since 2011, with ISIS on the scene, the number of the fatalities "victims of the Muslim terrorist attacks- sharply grew, together with Muslims" share in the world terrorism that is steadily closing in on 100%.

In 2013, according to the US Department of State, a total of 9,707 terrorist attacks occurred worldwide, resulting in more than 17,800 deaths and more than 32,500 injuries. In addition, more than 2,990 people were kidnapped or taken hostage. Information about perpetrators was reported in source materials for 32 percent of terrorist attacks in 2013.

And of these 32 percent, or 17,800 deaths, only three Muslim terrorist groups, namely the Taliban, ISIS and Boko Haram, were responsible for 5,655 fatalities, or for 31.76 percent! That means that "31.76 percent out of the 32 percent of terrorist attacks which had reported information about the attackers were perpetrated by Muslims.

Here is a list of Islamic Fundamentalist terroristic acts in the 2000's.

True domestic terrorism is shocking precisely because it is so rare. American political discourse may be angry, and its practitioners may be fond of the most ominous rhetoric, but American politics themselves remain remarkably peaceful.

You are not enguaging in "Nazi Tactics" or "Nazi Speech" simply because you use rhetoric to defend your country. You can simply want to protect your people.

In the case of Hitler vs. The Jews, it was a genocide attempt, a physical war waged on a group of people by force, and the conquest and growing of German territory through land conquering. I see no evidence that Trump intends to enguage any of these tactics or behaviors.

Con is stating an argument that Trump is not using a Hitler strategy because he has not used a Blitzkrieg method of attack and has not threatened to invade other Countries or kill Jews.

This is a failed argument on it's face because Hitler did not start out with any of those strategies and tactics and only developed those strategies after he was elected to power.

Trump has not been nominated or elected and has no real power as of yet so you can not realistically compare him to Hitler after Hitler was elected and had power. We do not know what Trump will do if he is elected. We can only look at what he is doing at present to get elected that matches the Hitler strategy.

POINT 1- Hitler did not start out killing Jews. He first instilled fear and hate in his supporters to get elected and made promises to deport the Jews.

POINT 2- Hitler changed his agenda to putting Jews into slums and concentration camps. He told the Jews they would not be harmed to keep them from resisting.

Trump said, "What I like is build a safe zone in Syria. Build a big, beautiful safe zone, and you have whatever it is so people can live, and they"ll be happier."

POINT 3- Hitler used a special deportation force of SS Brownshirts to round up the Jews

POINT 4- Hitler authorized and instigated the use of force against resistors and those that spoke against his agenda.

Donald Trump on his Black Lives Matter heckler: 'Maybe he should have been roughed up'

Trump said, "I don't know. Rough up? Maybe he should have been roughed up because it was absolutely disgusting what he was doing."

POINT 5- Hitler used a Blitzkrieg attack strategy to destroy the enemies supply line and infrastructure.

Trump has proposed the same strategy for a war in the Middle east.

Donald Trump: "I"d bomb the hell out of the oil fields"

Trump: "I would do things that would be so tough that I don"t even know if they"d be around to come to the table," he said. "I would take away their wealth. I would take away the oil. What you should be doing now is taking away the oil."

Trump: "I"d bomb the hell out of the oil fields," he said. "I"d then get Exxon, I"d then get these great oil companies to go in " they would rebuild them so fast your head will spin " you ever see how fast they put up rigs? These guys are unbelievable."

Asked if you"d need U.S. troops to protect the oil companies, Mr. Trump said: "Yes " you put a ring around "em. You put a ring " you"ve just taken all of the wealth away. This is what should be done. But no politician"s [going to] do that."

POINT 6- Con points out correctly that Hitler did not only focus his hate on Jews. He also attacked homosexuals and the physically disabled.

Donald Trump on marriage equality:

"I'm not in favor of gay marriage. They should not be able to marry."

"I just don't feel good about it. I don't feel right about it. I'm against it" I'm opposed to gay marriage."

Trump Mocks Disabled Reporter

"Now the poor guy, you gotta see this guy," he continued, before launching into an apparent impression of Mr Kovaleski, waving his arms around with his hands at an odd angle.
"Uhh I don't know what I said. Uhh I don't remember. He's going like 'I don't remember. Maybe that's what I said.'"
Mr Kovaleski has arthrogryposis, a condition that affects the movement of joints and is noticeable in his right arm and hand.

POINT 7- Con points out that Hitler felt he had a right to expand Germany through the use of war and power. Hitler was in the military in WW1 and lost that war and Germany was forced to pay reparations to other countries.

Trump promotes the US must Win

Trump: "Our country doesn't win anymore," Trump declared (for what seems like the umpteenth time). "We used to win, we don't win anymore. We lose on trade, we lose with ISIS, we lose with one of the worst deals I've ever seen negotiated of any kind " that's our recent deal with Iran."

POINT 8- Hitler claimed the Versailles treaty was unfair and Germany was hurt by trade deals as a way to justify going to war.

Trump: "The TPP is a horrible deal," Trump said. "It is a deal that is going to lead to nothing but trouble. It's a deal that's designed for China to come in, as they always do, through the back door and totally take advantage of everyone."

NOTE: There are 12 countries involved in the TPP negotiations. China is not one of them. But to anyone who interpreted the man's remarks as plain English, it sounded as if Trump was suggesting that the People's Republic had some kind of direct hand in designing the pact.

Obviously Trump was incorrect about the TPP and is using it as an excuse for fighting with China

A) Con has challenged me to present how Trump is using a Blitzkrieg attack strategy like Hitler used.

Trump is not president or the nominee yet so he has no real power but his rhetoric of attacking Middle east oil fields and taking the oil is obviously a Blitzkrieg strategy right out of Hitler's strategy.

B) Con has challenged me to present how Trump has used the Hitler strategy to harm Mulims and Mexican immigrants in mass.

Trump has made it clear he will ban all Muslims and will create a "safe zone" concentration camp in which to hold them.

Trump has made it clear he will designate a special group to roundup Mexican immigrants very similar to the SS Brownshirts Hitler authorized.

Trump has made it clear that if his Muslim and Mexican immigrant enemies get "roughed up" that would be OK with him as he said it was OK to rough up a BLM agitator at his rallies.

C) Con has challenged me to show how Trump has attacked other groups like Hitler attacked groups besides the Jews. Specifically homosexuals and the disabled.

I have presented Trump's own words that he would deny homosexuals a right to marry which is a constitutional civil right now assured by SCOTUS.

I have presented how Trump mocked and verbally attacked a disabled journalist with extreme insensitivity showing that Trump has no regard for people with disabilities and believes them to be less than human.

I have met and surpassed all of Cons challenges and provided the evidence that Trump is very obviously following a Hitler Strategy and shows the potential to be just as dangerous and criminally evil as Hitler became.

*I now challenge Con to address the issue of Trump's racist and hate statements against Mexican immigrants and how that is any different than the Hitler strategy to roundup and deport Jews.

*I now challenge Con to explain the use of racist and bigoted language and use of white supremacist false data of Black on white violence in Trump's attacks on the Black Lives movement and how that is any different than the Hitler strategy.

The 5th and final round of the debate will be used for a summary and conclusion of our argument. No new arguments will be presented in that round.

We are the joyous Hitler youth,
We do not need any Christian virtue
Our leader is our savior
The Pope and Rabbi shall be gone
We want to be pagans once again."

- Song sung by Hitler youth

The Ten Commandments have lost their validity." Conscience is a Jewish invention, it is a blemish like circumcision."

- Rauschning, Hitler Speaks, p. 220

The heaviest blow which ever struck humanity was Christianity; Bolshevism is Christianity"s illegitimate child." Both are inventions of the Jew."

- Norman Cameron and R.H. Stevens, trans., (Oxford, 1953), Hitler's Table-Talk, p. 7

The law of selection justifies this incessant struggle, by allowing the survival of the fittest." Christianity is a rebellion against natural law, a protest against nature." Taken to its logical extreme, Christianity would mean the systematic cultivation of the human failure."

- Norman Cameron and R.H. Stevens, trans., (Oxford, 1953), Hitler's Table-Talk, p. 51

Adolph Hitler Speech:

Donald Trump Speaks:

I have watched way more than my fair share of Adolf Hitler and Donald Trump speeches, and something I notice is that Hitler speaks about being one of the people, having been raised poor. Trump was born into money. Hitler speaks about having fought in a war. Trump was never in the military. The point? Trump cannot ever pull out the "I am one of you" card. Hitler spoke with vigor and shook his hand or fist whenhe talked. Hitler would snarl and grit his teeth as his head moved quickly. Trump does not speak in a way even resembling Hitler in tone, movement, or intensity.

Pro has pointed out that Hitler started out with lesser rhetoric and that it evolved into much more abrasive rhetoric. This is absolutely 100% true. Now here is the difference between the "evolution " of Hitler's rhetoric in opposition to Donald Trump's future rhetoric, and that is this: Adolf Hitler became a drug addict.

Hitler the drug addict: Hitler used a cocktail of drugs including cocaine to make him a 'Nazi superman'.
Hitler was a manic depressive hypochrondriac with deformed genitals, according to a National Geographic documentary
Medical documents show Hitler's top physician fed him 80 drugs a day, including rat poison, amphetamines, bull semen and morphine
He also snorted powdered cocaine to 'clear his sinuses and soothe his throat'

Pill-popper: German dictator Adolf Hitler allegedly was a manic depressive with Parkinson's and devoured a cocktail of drugs.
Adolf Hitler was a drug-abusing hypochondriac who regularly consumed a cocktail of amphetamines, bull semen, rat poison and morphine when he sent millions of innocent people to their death.

That's according to a new explosive TV documentary based on recently-discovered records and letters from the Nazi leader's obese personal physician, Dr Theodore Morell.

In a desperate attempt to show his followers he was the epitome of male virility, the 5ft 8ins German leader downed more than 80 different drugs each day - a shocking habit that some psychiatrists and historians believe turned an" egomaniac into a sadistic mass murderer.

According to National Geographic's Nazi Underworld - Hitler's Drug Use Revealed, psychiatrist Professor Nassir Ghaemi claims Hitler's drug abuse exacerbated his manic depression, reducing him to a feeble, trembling figure.

'It"s not whether Hitler was an amphetamine addict or not " it"s that Hitler had bipolar disorder and amphetamines made it worse,' he said.

'That is the issue. That has never been described before and that would explain a lot why Hitler changed in the late 1930s and the 1940s.'

According to the Irish Mirror, a series of letters and medical reports on Hitler commissioned by the U.S. military after the war were released in America, among them interviews with the Fuhrer's six doctors including Morell.

The 47-page classified report stated Hitler had chronic eczema, persistent stomach cramps and appalling flatulence.

No-one was able to cure the leader's afflictions - until Morell"prescribed live bacteria which eased the cramps.

Hitler made Morell his personal physician for nine years, even though his aides called Morell a "quack."

The reports show Hitler snorted powdered cocaine to 'clear his sinuses and soothe his throat' and used eye-drops infused with cocaine.

There is no evidence or accusations that Trump is on drugs, so to expect him to behave and his behavior evolve in line with someone injesting the combination of drugs that Hitler was seems a logical fallacy.

I will use the first half of this final Round to address Cons 4th argument and the last half for my summary and conclusion.

POINT 1- Con appears to be stating that Hitler was not a Christian because of a song sung by Hitler youth. That is not relevant to the debate as I never argued that Trump was a good Christian only that he used Christianity to gain support for his agenda and a Hitler youth song is not a credible source of Hitler's religious ideology.

This quote " The Ten Commandments have lost their validity." Conscience is a Jewish invention, it is a blemish like circumcision."

That quote has been attributed to Hitler in only one book and is not found in any of his speeches.

It is well accepted that Hitler claimed the Jews perverted the Christian faith and this quote seems to be referencing that.

The fact remains that Hitler like Trump used Christianity to get support for his agenda and his Christian quotes used in his speeches are all well documented here:

I did not claim Hitler or Trump were/are good Christians and the evidence shows both only use religion when it suits there needs to get support. Trump supported abortion and gay marriage at one time which would be against the orthodox Christian beliefs.

Therefore, Con's argument only confirms that Hitler and Trump used Christianity to garner support for their agenda and neither had any real depth to their religious convictions.

That is evidence that both Trump and Hitler were/are religious bigots as both have used religion as an excuse for their hate rhetoric towards other religions.

POINT 2-Con is attempting to show personality and psychological traits of Hitler does not match Trump.

A Psycho-Historical Analysis of Adolf Hitler

"Adolf Hitler suffered from a multitude of sever psychological disorders including paranoid schizophrenia and narcissistic personality disorder."

Therapists Confirm Trump's Narcissistic Personality Disorder

"For mental-health professionals, Donald Trump is at once easily diagnosed but slightly confounding. "Remarkably narcissistic," said developmental psychologist Howard Gardner, a professor at Harvard Graduate School of Education. "Textbook narcissistic personality disorder," echoed clinical psychologist Ben Michaelis. "He"s so classic that I"m archiving video clips of him to use in workshops because there"s no better example of his characteristics," said clinical psychologist George Simon, who conducts lectures and seminars on manipulative behavior. "Otherwise, I would have had to hire actors and write vignettes. He"s like a dream come true."

That is three very respected Psychologists that confirm that Trump suffers from the same mental- personality disorder that Hitler suffered from.

Point 3- Con claims that Hitler's agenda was a result of drug abuse and Trump does not use drugs.

I refer back to point 2 that shows Hitler and Trump both suffer from Narcissistic Personality disorder. Hitler may have also had drug issues and Con's only evidence that Trump does not have a drug issue is trump's own word.

The topic for this debate was to determine if Trump is using a Hitler strategy.

The evidence I have presented is in the form of Trump's own quotes and his actions of using hate speech, racism, bigotry and zealotry to gain support for his agenda and that agenda appears to be fascist in nature and follows a similar agenda of Hitler to create false enemies to blame for the problems of the country/world.

Con has attempted to claim that because Trump has said he loves Muslims after he was berated in the media and because Trump has not yet committed the atrocities Hitler committed then Trump can not be following a Hitler strategy.

I have countered all of Cons points with verifiable evidence including quotes from his friends, from his own website, and the analysis of psychologists that have studied Trump in depth.

I believe the only conclusion that any reasonable person can make is that Trump is indeed using a Hitler strategy.

That is not to say Trump is Hitler or that Trump will go to the extremes that Hitler did if elected. In fact it would be difficult for Trump to go to those extremes because we are aware of Hitler and his outcomes and we have a constitution and government that would not allow a dictator to be in power for long.

However, I believe Trump is showing a strong ability to garner support for a negative agenda that could cause serious harm to Muslims, Mexican immigrants, Gays, the disabled and anyone that stands in Trump's way and that should be very concerning for all Americans.

Hitler was only able to gain power because he pandered to the base instincts and was able to make it seem OK for people to do horrible things because the means justified the end.

The result of Hitler's ability to get Germans support for his agenda was the death of over 6 millions Jews and unknown numbers of other deaths, torture and degradement of people. Hitler's wars killed scores of innocent people and had it been successful it is likely most of us would not be alive today.

In conclusion I state that this debate has shown that Trump is using a Hitler strategy as the evidence shows and therefore I ask voters to vote for the Pro position in this debate.

Before voting please take the time to read the entire debate Rounds and look at the links so you are basing your vote on the substance and not a personal or political bias.

Thanks to IntellectVsSpirit5000 for accepting the debate challenge and I look forward to debating you again!

Pro has declared that Hitler did not start out using certain tactics and that we should assume Donald Trump is guilty of using these tactics in the future. Since we do not have a time machine, the ability to read Trump's mind, nor are we omnipotent or omniscient, it would be a logical fallacy, in my opinion, to simply say he is going to be guilty of something he has not done, has not indicated he will do, and shows no evidence that he will do. As the prosecuter in this case, it is Pro's obligation to prove "beyond a reasonable doubt" that Trump is guilty of "using Hitler tactics." You must decide whether Pro has done that or not.

I, as the defender of Trump in this case, have the obligation of placing a reasonable doubt into your mind as to whether Donald Trump was guilty of, is guilty of, and will be guilty of using Adolph Hitler's Nazi strategy to try and gain support and power.

Pro says that Trump is anti-Muslim. I say he is using discernment to try and figure out exactly what the threat is. Pro says that Trump is a narcisist. I say we haven't had a professional ask him questions and/or follow up questions to determine this. Pro says we can't take Trumps word for it when he says he is pro Christian, isn't anti-Muslim, and when he says he has Muslim friends who support him. I say we do not have a good case against his credibility to determine such an accusation. Pro says Trump has studied Hitler for years. I say so have I, and it wasn't out of empathy of his ways or a desire to use his methods in the future. It was because I am interested in history and politics. I have many books about Hitler. I am quite gentle and nonaggresive in real life. There is no law against studying the history of Hitler, Stalin, or Napolean. That is the beauty of the free, democratic world.

I thank Pro for Pro's professionalism, an inquisitive nature in trying to defend his point, and finally, I thank Pro for a fine debate.
Posted by vi_spex 9 months ago
jews are not the problem