WorstLife
FionnHayes

Donald Trump is a Gender

Argument Due
We are waiting for FionnHayes to post argument for round #5. If you are FionnHayes, login to see your options.
01day21hours35minutes49seconds
Updated: 1 day ago Status: Debating Period

WorstLife

Pro

I sexually Identify as a Donald Trump. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of being a billionaire from New York. People say to me that a person being Donald Trump is Impossible and I'm fcking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a bank give me a small loan of 1,000,000 dollars and install a gold wig on my head. From now on I want you guys to call me "Donald Trump" and respect my right to build a great huge wall and kill dirty Muslim immigrants and Mexicans. If you can't accept me you're a Liberal, will get sued and need to check your political privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.
FionnHayes

Con

Donald Trump is not a gender. Attack Helicopters Rule.
WorstLife

Pro

Helicopters r gay.
FionnHayes

Con

I see you trying to get the ability to vote. Anyway you must be Barron Trump??? Wait till your mummy finds out the naughty stuff on your browser history. Donald Trump is person not a gender. Look up 63 genders
WorstLife

Pro

If I were Barron Trump, why would I waste my time on this dumbass site?
FionnHayes

Con

Donald Trump is not a gender because they are only 3 genders. Male Female Intersex. Get over it. Donald Trump is a PERSON AND NOT A IDENTITY. Yah Troll
WorstLife

Pro

If Intersex can be a sex, then why cant Donald Trump be a sex?
FionnHayes

Con

Becuase they are born with it. Intersex means have male and female genitals. Donald Trump Gender you are not born with it
WorstLife

Pro

What if I was
Posted by your-mom-will-kill-you 3 days ago
your-mom-will-kill-you
Donald Trump is a dick head
Posted by me020603 3 days ago
me020603
Ok...this is not cool. Trump is not a gender and you are both bearable on debating.
Posted by FanboyMctroll 3 days ago
FanboyMctroll
Baron did you take your meds today?
Posted by WorstLife 3 days ago
WorstLife
You dont won. Expect the Unexpected.
Posted by FanboyMctroll 3 days ago
FanboyMctroll
Baron Trump is that you, is your dad letting you post on here without proper screening?