jreslan
RonPaulConservative

Donald Trump is bad

RonPaulConservative has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 week ago Status: Debating Period

jreslan

Pro

Donald Trump in my opinion is a very horrible president and will cause many problems in the future of the world and America itself it's too late but I personally do not like him and he is racist and will cause bigger wars with ISIS I am American half American and Half Lebanese but I supported Hillary and I am Muslim but I am a naturally born American with a passport.
RonPaulConservative

Con

How is Donald Trump racist? You re just regurgitating hysterical anti-trump propaganda matt.
jreslan

Pro

He is racist and everyone knows that and he is a Narcissistic and will cause problems not only for USA but for the rest of the world and he only wants the rich and is making many stupid decisions like inviting Vladimir Puton to the White House which would place the U.S. in a dire situation.
Posted by TheBenC 1 week ago
TheBenC
I wonder if he is smart enough to create multiple accounts when he tried to use the same account here pretending to be two people.
Posted by binkshimself 1 week ago
binkshimself
Did he really try to come off as someone different than the Pro in the debate? WTF
Posted by binkshimself 1 week ago
binkshimself
Everyone should come to http://www.debate.org... to vote on the 1 round debate created by Jreslan LOL.

How much do you want to bet he created the debate just so he can vote with multiple accounts, or with his friends? Just look at the dude's argument. SMH
Posted by ILikePie5 1 week ago
ILikePie5
Do you honestly think we are fools? You're the same person!
Posted by RonPaulConservative 1 week ago
RonPaulConservative
@jreslan
Do you think I was born yesterday?
On DDO you cannot name yourself something,someone else is named snd your profile shows that you are pro in this debate.
RonPaulConservative
@jreslan
Do you think I was born yesterday?
Posted by jreslan 1 week ago
jreslan
Ok I am jreslan I am not different but seriously that was crazy. Now I will later today make a debate/poll between us @binkshimslef. Thank you I am over this topic now.
Posted by jreslan 1 week ago
jreslan
Guys what a coincidence! He has the same name!
Posted by jreslan 1 week ago
jreslan
Don't think I am jreslan I am not he just has the same name but I don't think he mentioned that being with Putin is bad. Plus, people still believe that Russia is the same like before but it is not and that is an opinion. I want to have a debate with this guy.
Posted by TheBenC 1 week ago
TheBenC
Why do people act as if this is the cold war and Russia is a huge enemy? What is so bad about Russia in modern times? The threat has changed to Muslim Terrorists.