GOTRUMPGO
augcaesarustus

Donald Trump is fit to be President.

GOTRUMPGO has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 month ago Status: Debating Period

GOTRUMPGO

Pro

The topic and argument that I'm proposing to you all is on the controversial topic of Donald Trump, and how I believe that he is not only fit, but a strong leader. Yet I argue against and see the same old arguments against him time and time again. These include outrageously stupid arguments such as he is a racist, Islam phobic and a sexist, without any strong evidence or even none. I eagerly await my challenger...
augcaesarustus

Con

Trump is unfit to be President because the Founding Fathers of the United States would have completely disapproved of him being President of the United States.
Posted by NWO_Sucks 1 month ago
NWO_Sucks
ISIS and AlCIAda, which are one and the same, are constructs of the New World Order to destabilize countries that are not under their control. They have no desire to eliminate ISIS. They are a tool funded and supported by the shadow government of which Hillary is beholding to. The so called War on Terror is about as correct and effective as the War on Poverty or the War on Drugs campaigns. In reality when you hear those terms by the government they are in fact supporting terror, poverty, and drugs. Donald Trump knows this and wants to eliminate them. Hillary on the other hand supports them.
Posted by lannan13 1 month ago
lannan13
If this is over his policies, then you can challenge me to the debate.
Posted by Tree_of_Death 1 month ago
Tree_of_Death
If I were to accept this debate, would I have to argue that Mr. Trump is unfit for the presidency (in which case you'll need to define unfit) or simply that he should not become president?