Lsumichiganfan
Normerican

Donald Trump is not fit to be president of the United States

Lsumichiganfan

Pro

Hello! Welcome to the debate!

I will be debating that Donald Trump is not fit for president of the United States of America.

Fit as defined by Google is: (of a thing) of suitable quality, standard, or type to meet the required purpose.

The debate will proceed as follows:
R1: Will be Acceptance only/greetings to the opposition. NO ARGUMENTS
R2: Opening statements
R3: Will be Rebuttals and more arguments
R4: More Rebuttals and arguments
R5: Closing statements. No new arguments

Please no trolling
No swearing
Please do not divert the conversation to comparing Donald Trump to other candidates. We are debating about Donald Trump and Donald Trump only.
No arguments in the first round.

If any of the rules are violated all seven points go to the opposition.

This is a closed debate if you join the debate without my permission all seven points go to the opposition.
Normerican

Con

I accept the debate challenge from my opponent, and I am looking forward to a good and fun debate. Since this round is acceptance, and the opponent has not said otherwise, I would like to post a few rules:

- All rules must be set by the end of round one.

- The Burden of Proof is leaning towards Con, but Pro most show some proof of claim.

- All definitions beyond round one are to be defined by Oxford Dictionary of any edition within the last 2 years..

- Semantics are allowed.

- Words that are not defined must have an asterisk following the word, like so*(This must be used appropriately based on the definition of Oxford Dictionary).

I'm looking forward to a fun debate, good luck my opponent.
Lsumichiganfan

Pro

Greetings/Rules:
I am glad that Con has accepted this debate and look forward to a great well thought out debate.
I am saddened that Con thinks he can set the rules for the debate. He can't. Con did not create the debate nor was he given any authority to set the rules.
The rules that were set by Con are invalid since I clearly set out the rules in round one. It is common knowledge for the creator of the debate to make the rules and the opponent to accept and greet the opponent.
I would like it if Con defined what he means by "The Burden of Proof is leaning towards Con, but Pro must show some proof of claim." Nevertheless, I will let the voters handle this issue I hope that it doesn't become a huge distraction to the main point of the debate.

Now to the the Debate!

Analysis of Statements:
Donald John Trump is the presumptive republican presidential nominee. His lackadaisical campaign started on June 16th 2015. Donald Trump claimed that all Mexican immigrants were "Bringing Drugs, Crime they're rapists." This is severe xenophobia, prejudice and to a certain extent racism. Donald Trump has no real knowledge for anything that he says, he claims that Mexican Immigrants are "Flooding over the border." When in fact Mexican immigrants only make up 49% of the undocumented immigrants in this country. The rest are from struggling Central American countries like Belize and Costa Rica. Donald Trump uses his false information to defend building an estimated twenty-five billion dollar wall to keep out the illegal immigrants. But, over forty percent of the undocumented immigrants in this country are here because they overstayed temporary work visas. (3) Not because they crossed the border into this country. But, as Donald Trump stated he said that "Mexico will pay for the wall." Even though former president Vicente Fox said that "Mexico will not pay for that ******* Wall."

Donald Trump after the San Bernardino shooting incited more bigotry and violence. Stating that all Muslims should be banned from entering the United States. This means that Donald Trump would basically ban the spread of Islam into the United States which is unconstitutional. As stated in the first amendment in the constitution; "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise of thereof." Donald Trump as president would seriously enact similar racist policies of Adolph Hitler discriminating and inciting violence against a whole entire religion. This is not presidential nor is a ban on a whole entire religion even reasonable.

Donald Trump's insensitive comments
Donald Trump has made many rude and racist comments in the past even before his presidential run. Donald Trump has a long history of negativity towards Women. Trump said "Any Woman that is flat-chested is not a ten." This is heavily inflammatory towards many women who are beautiful, loving, caring and have great dreams for this country that are in Donald's words "flat chested." Donald Trump claimed that "Women, you have to treat them like s***" That comment is really the textbook definition of sexism which is defined by Google as "predujice, stereotyping, or discrimination, typically against women on the basis of sex." Donald Trump said to a Republican presidential candidate; "Look at that face! Would anyone vote for that? The face of our next president?" Can anyone defend a nominee of a major party judging someone by her looks? Seriously? Is that really presidential? Donald Trump also said "I will supply the funds and the women will take care of the kids." Donald reinforced the common stereotype of mothers staying home while the men work. This is not funny nor acceptable this is pure sexism. Donald Trump has gotten in many infamous feuds with Celebrities even calling Rosie O' Donnell "A fat pig and a slob." Donald Trump even claimed that John McCain wasn't a war hero because he likes people who "weren't captured." Donald Trump has also claimed Saudi Arabia should have Nuclear Weapons, a move which would cause mass turmoil in the Middle East and create more instability. Donald Trump has been endorsed by many controversial dictators from around the world. The President of Russia Vladimir Putin endorsed Trump who is accused of killing journalists and lead the controversial invasion of Ukraine. North Korean state media also endorsed Donald Trump which is a country that enforces strict child labor, kills journalists and leads a strict communist regime. Donald Trump insulted the former Mexican President, the Pope, David Cameron who is the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, Justin Trudeau, and countless other officials.

Trumps Business Record:
Trump's business record is pretty laughable at best. His companies have filed for bankruptcy a shocking four times. Of course Donald Trump claims he did this "to take advantage of the system" which is an idiotic excuse at best. Trump's many "companies" failed. Trump Steaks, Trump Water, Trump Vance wear, Trump Airlines, Trump the Game, Trump Wine, Trump Vodka, Trump Magazine and Trump University where he is embroiled in a fraud case where over 1,000 lawsuits have been filed against him. Where he targeted poor families and even sometimes mother's with hungry kids to go to Trump University so they can learn the tricks of how Donald Trump got rich. Well, no Donald Trump didn't have much tricks to how he got rich what so ever he got a "Million dollar loan" from his father. Which is worth much more today. Not only that but his father's main business was sent down to him, in the words of Marco Rubio "If Donald Trump wasn't born rich he would be selling watches in Manhattan." Donald Trump is a sleazy business man at best. Trump is fundamentally clueless about the world and has no clue what he is talking about. It's unbelievable that people are actually considering voting for a racist, idiotic, billionaire. I hope Trump is Trumped in November.

http://www.pewresearch.org...)
Rubio says 40% of illegal immigrants stayed in the US after ... - PolitiFact
http://content.time.com...
18 Real Things Donald Trump Has Actually Said About Women
https://www.youtube.com...

I wish luck to Con in the next round and look forward for this debate to continue onward. I hope Con address's the key rule points I pointed out early in this argument. Please dismiss the typo's I may of made in this round, I was very busy today and was surprised I got this argument in.

-LsuMichiganFan
Normerican

Con

Normerican forfeited this round.
Normerican

Con

Normerican forfeited this round.
Lsumichiganfan

Pro

Lsumichiganfan forfeited this round.
Normerican

Con

Normerican forfeited this round.
Lsumichiganfan

Pro

Lsumichiganfan forfeited this round.
Normerican

Con

Normerican forfeited this round.
Posted by Lsumichiganfan 5 months ago
Lsumichiganfan
I will wait until more people are interested until I pick my opponent
Posted by Normerican 5 months ago
Normerican
I think Donald Trump is just what we need right now, someone who is coming from the outside to really change our country for the better.

Send me the challenge.