546372819
LatinSummers

Donald Trump is the worst candidate

546372819

546372819

Pro

Accept if you think Donald Trump will be a good candidate.
546372819

Pro

Donald trump would be a bad candidate. He has no political experience, is racist and sexist, and doesn't explain things at all! He said he will replace Obamacare with "something terrific", like what? When he says terrific, it may mean horrible! He doesn't explain how it will be! China is one of the United State's major trade partners, and Donald Trump's stance on trading with China? "Listen you motherf*cker, we're going to tax you 25 percent!" China is a very important country to the US, and China would be outraged if Donald Trump actually follows through. Here is another quote from Donald Trump. "I will build a great wall " and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me " and I"ll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will make Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words." How will he make Mexico pay for that wall? Mexican President Vicente Fox said multiple times "he would not pay for that f---ing wall." Mexico is our 3rd biggest trade partner, and over 2 million people's jobs are related to trade with Mexico. Trying to get Mexico to pay for the wall would put 2 million jobs at risk. Donald Trump doesn't really have a plan for that(or anything)!
If you take a look at the Republicans' political experience, Donald Trump is one of the few that has none. Cruz, Rubio, and even most of the other long-shot candidates have some sort of political background. That's why Donald trump would be an inexperienced and bad candidate.
And, Donald Trump is both racist and sexist. He thinks all Mexicans are rapists, is a friend of Ku Klux Klan, and called women fat, pigs, dogs, slobs, disgusting animals, and so on. In 2007, he compared women to architecture. He also called all women gold-diggers. He made many more sexist and insulting comments to women, and also many racist comments about Mexicans. There is a Donald Trump sexism tracker. Here is the link: http://www.telegraph.co.uk...
This is proof that Donald Trump would be the worst president if he wins, worse than any other president in history.
LatinSummers

Con

LatinSummers forfeited this round.
546372819

Pro

It would be difficult for anyone to prove that Donald Trump would be a good president-because he wouldn't! It is no surprise that you couldn't prove that Donald Trump would be a good president.
LatinSummers

Con

LatinSummers forfeited this round.
546372819

Pro

My opponent did not do anything to prove that Donald Trump would be a good president. 9/11 is one of the most important dates in US history. Donald Trump confused a very important day(9/11) with a store(7/11). How could he do that! Even if he has short term memory or something, Trump could have at least corrected his mistake later on! Many other times he said it correctly, but why didn't he say it correctly that time?
LatinSummers

Con

LatinSummers forfeited this round.
Posted by BrandonHyde 10 months ago
BrandonHyde
Restart the debate. I shall accept.
Vote Placed by Mysery 10 months ago
Mysery
546372819LatinSummersTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con forfeited without ever making an argument; therefore, Pro wins argument and conduct.