TheRedBarron77
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2

Donald Trump, what America needs?

TheRedBarron77 has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 week ago Status: Debating Period

TheRedBarron77

Pro

I created the debate, you will begin it.
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2

Con

OK, I will begin it.

Donald Trump is what America needs, because every other president has been bad, dishonest, or just down right scum.

You're next, TheRedBarron77
Posted by BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2 6 days ago
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
I know, but I don't care.
Posted by Nd2400 6 days ago
Nd2400
There is a big difference there. War on terror is not the same as a war on a country... Yes isis should be elimination. But it very different than an actual war. I will encourage you to look up the term war and read up on what actually go in war. Like "war on drugs" it very different same with war on terror.
Posted by BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2 1 week ago
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
Yes it is, don't you think that ISIS is a thing we need to eradicate in a real war. Haven't you heard of The War on Terror, it was an actual war, and it still lingers on today.
Posted by Nd2400 1 week ago
Nd2400
Fighting Isis isn't a real war. I mean a war with a country such as North Korea or even Iran. And just so you know either of those countries could trigger a global war if the US STRIKE first...
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
He could cause a war, but for a good reason. Destroy Isis.
Posted by Nd2400 1 week ago
Nd2400
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2 you really don't think trump can cause a global war? Why ? You think im not talking the truth here related to a future war in the near future?
Posted by Balance42 1 week ago
Balance42
In a sense yes as it has unearthed this silent divide. Many of us thought racists and those who support those who say such stupid and out right vile things as "President" Donald Trump no longer existed in such numbers. I guess it's just more things to tackle for people wanting to improve this world (I accept the subjectivity of this statement ;P).

The most shocking thing to those outside the USA was the number of people who voted for Donald Trump, not actually Donald Trump himself.
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
Oh, thanks!
Posted by Leaning 1 week ago
Leaning
I think you chose the wrong side.
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
Let's do this.