bloocoat
KingoSchenk

Donald Trump will "Make America Great Again"

bloocoat

bloocoat

Con

First round is for acceptance
KingoSchenk

Pro

I formally accept this debate and look forward to delving into this topic. There is a lot to debate and I'll post by countering my opponents arguments.
Debate: Whether Donald Trump would make a good president.
bloocoat

Con

Thank you for the chance to debate about this topic. Donald Trump will not make a good president. Simple. Sure, he would make jobs, and that's a good thing. But his plans to deport undocumented immigrants back to Mexico along with their "anchor babies" (every time I use that word I cringe a little on the inside), and his plan to bomb ISIS make no sense. As much as I dislike Obama, he doesn't rush in and make callous decisions based on what he wants to do personally. No he thinks about the greater good, not just what he wants. Truman made the correct decision to save American lives by dropping the atomic bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. How many lives did he save by choosing to do that? Ever since we pulled out of the Middle East (for the most part), you haven't heard many reports about American soldiers being killed in the Middle East. How would bombing ISIS save a significant number of American soldiers? I would like to say my heart breaks when I hear of an American killed in action. Secondly, Trump wants to deport all undocumented immigrants, and their babies, back to their home country, and build an entire wall spanning the border. How long would that wall take to build, 50 years? And we don't have the resources available to use. I understand how he wants to deport the parents who immigrated illegally to the USA. He is right. But the fact that we do again, not have the resources to deport them. And, he would not have the power to deport the children back to their native country. In the Constitution, it says that any baby born in the US, born to American citizens, or illegal immigrants, is a legal citizen of our nation. To deport them, he would have to have another amendment to the Constitution, or the Supreme Court would have to make a ruling saying that he can. Both are highly unlikely. If he did somehow deport millions of people, some of which would be legal citizens of the US, he would be impeached before he could be told that he was fired. Lastly, he has been saying that if he does not get the Republican nod for the election, he would most likely run as an independent. Why? Just so he could become president? I know he wants to change the way we live, work, and play, but that just seems a bit desperate to me. Thank you again for accepting this debate, and good luck.
KingoSchenk

Pro

KingoSchenk forfeited this round.
bloocoat

Con

As I cannot refute any arguments due to the forfeiture of the last round, I will extend and let Con have another chance to refute any arguments of mine they choose to.
KingoSchenk

Pro

I'm sorry but I'm going to have to forfeit this debate
bloocoat

Con

Vote con!
KingoSchenk

Pro

KingoSchenk forfeited this round.
Posted by hanley6 1 year ago
hanley6
sorry, but no one will make America great. The American government is ran by the evil Banks and no matter who becomes president there is an agenda that must be followed. their hasnt been a true US President since JFK and he was murdered by the CIA because he refused to follow the evil agenda. The American government is the true terrorists, not Afganistan, not iraq, they had nothing to do with 9/11. bin Laden died before 9/11 even happened. Wake up Americans you're precious government has been lying to you.
Posted by robertacollier 1 year ago
robertacollier
He won't be president, so quit wasting your time.
Posted by bloocoat 1 year ago
bloocoat
We are debating about whether or not Trump will be a good or bad president, sorry. Bad choice of words.
Posted by KingoSchenk 1 year ago
KingoSchenk
I enjoy discussing this topic, so I accepted the debate. To clarify things up, are we debating if Donald Trump will make America. For instance, how many immigrats were in America during the 1990's verse today. And if Trump has the ability to make to bring us back to those 1990 standards. Please correct me if I'm wronge.
Vote Placed by ej3467273 1 year ago
ej3467273
bloocoatKingoSchenkTied
Reasons for voting decision: Ff.
Vote Placed by lannan13 1 year ago
lannan13
bloocoatKingoSchenkTied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeiture
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 1 year ago
dsjpk5
bloocoatKingoSchenkTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro ff many times and conceded the debate, so conduct and arguments to Con.
Vote Placed by ColeTrain 1 year ago
ColeTrain
bloocoatKingoSchenkTied
Reasons for voting decision: ff