NotMyActualName.exe
Forthelulz

Donald Trump will be a Crap president

Started: 5/26/2016 Category: Economics

NotMyActualName.exe

Pro

Well, I am debating against a Trump support, so...the point, where is it? Right here----> Donald Trump could possibly be THE worst candidate for presidency. His ideas are idiotic, not to mention absurd. And all he says in his speech, is "I'm rich, I'm great..."ect. And he speaks his mind. It's good that he doesn't have a "politician's filter", but it would have been better to have. And his statements are laughable. "I have a great relationship with the blacks". Wow, that could possibly be farther from the truth. His company has been sued for discrimination for rental terms and conditions, made statements, and said that apartment weren't available for inspection, when, in fact, they were. And he's a businessman, not a politician. And not a good one at that. He has many unsuccessful attempts at products, such as airlines, vodka, a f*cking Trump board game, a magazine publishing company, steaks, a f*cking University?!. Just stop. And just try to tell me "But he will build a wall to keep illegal immigrants out!" Just stop. That will most likely ruin the U.S. And no, Mexico will never pay for it. Even the former Mexcian president used his second language just to say "f*ck no".
Forthelulz

Con

Before we do anything else...
Let's get the argument bingo up.
http://imgur.com...

Donald Trump, despite being attacked by critics, is in fact a far superior President. He will be no Reagan, but he communicates well, which is a MUST international relations.
Also, say what you will about the guy, but expect to hear the attached YouTube video.

Definitions time.
quality of presidency - Ability to solve problems and ensure American supremacy domestically and abroad. Ranges from Carter (barely worthy of the title) to Washington (The standard to which every POTUS should be held) Alternately, Obama (crap) to Reagan (All hail the God-President)

Having played the board game, I found the "You're Fired!" card OP and in need of nerf. Personally, it's Monopoly with more thought needed to play.

The question I have for you is: Did he learn from those failures? He has a ton of money, so he could weather those failed attempts.

We need to keep out criminals (like every illegal immigrant) and housing them is expensive as hell, so unless we start subjecting illegals to summary execution, the wall is a far better option.

The "politicians' filter" you mentioned is a bit of an understatement. There is literally an entire industry dedicated to getting people elected, and Trump, unlike Hillary the Perjurer and Bernout, has essentially said "I can do this without you." Lo and behold, he is the far superior choice, if not the only choice.

Incidentally, thanks for poking me to do more debate stuff.
NotMyActualName.exe

Pro

NotMyActualName.exe forfeited this round.
Forthelulz

Con

Pro posted in comments inability to make it, so I gave him a day to get an argument up, either on next round or

I anticipate your arguments with bated breath.

Forthelulz has manually forfeited this round.

NotMyActualName.exe

Pro

Posted by Forthelulz 1 year ago
Forthelulz
That's fine. Just post it in the comments.
Posted by NotMyActualName.exe 1 year ago
NotMyActualName.exe
Im sorry I couldn't post an argument, I'm part of reenactment of the Civil War, and I just don't have time to post it.
Posted by Forthelulz 1 year ago
Forthelulz
Nice false flag operation. It almost fooled me until I realized that Hitler was a National SOCIALIST. Get outta here.
Posted by firelion6 1 year ago
firelion6
I love Hitler so Heil Trump.
Posted by Forthelulz 1 year ago
Forthelulz
I love the attacks on the man describing him as "racist and hateful", the drawing of Godwin's Law up, the calling him out on keeping those carrying essentially ideological cancer and considering that bad, continued ad hominem, then the ethos saying "if he is a true Christian".
tl;dr that argument was pathetic learn2deb8 nub.
Posted by PonticGreekMacedonian 1 year ago
PonticGreekMacedonian
Donald Trump is nothing but racist and hateful! He is like the American version of Hitler! He treats all Muslims like they are disgusting when not all Muslims are bad! He is disgusting and if he is a true Christian then he wouldn't be judging others!!!