MR.McPherson
funnycn

Donald Trump

Started: 9/25/2015 Category: Economics

MR.McPherson

Con

Should Donald Trump be allowed to run the country? In my opinion he is too childish and immature to run any country let alone ours. He's rude, obnoxious, inconsiderate, and racist. Trump says he can turn our economy around but yet he himself has gone bankrupt four times. If he can't handle his own money, how would he be able to handle the nations' money? I also believe if Trump becomes president he could single handedly start world war three. He has already made a mockery of our country and he is not even president yet. I'll let you decide should Trump be allowed to run the country?
funnycn

Pro

I will argue that Donald Trump should be allowed to run the country. My opponent hasn't set any rules or guidelines but it is fair enough that I'm supposed to prove that Donald Trump should be allowed to run the country. Let's get this debate started.

Donald Trump meets the requirements to become president of the U.S.A. He is older than 35 years old, is a U.S. citizen, and has lived in the U.S. for more than 14 years. Born in New York, he is is a U.S. citizen and being born on June 14th of 1946, which makes him older than 35. He is already eligible to run for office. [1,2]

I'll now argue against my opponent's claims.

"...too childish and immature"
Trump is a successful business owner and shows obvious and effective leadership and organization skills. When the real estate market declined, he managed to climb back up to have a net worth of 2 Billion dollars. [1]
Childish? Immature? Not at all. His successful business tactics show maturity, leadership, and the ability to take charge efficiently.

"...and racist"
Racist? I'd like my opponent to explain how he is a racist. The definition of racism is as follows "hatred or intolerance of another race or other races." [3]
Trump has not shown hatred to any race.

" he himself has gone bankrupt four times"
Yet Trump still has a high net worth and is still making a lot of money which is why he can run so long in the campaign.

SOURCES
[1] http://www.biography.com...
[2] http://usgovinfo.about.com...
[3] http://dictionary.reference.com...
MR.McPherson

Con

MR.McPherson forfeited this round.
funnycn

Pro

funnycn forfeited this round.
MR.McPherson

Con

MR.McPherson forfeited this round.
funnycn

Pro

funnycn forfeited this round.
MR.McPherson

Con

MR.McPherson forfeited this round.
funnycn

Pro

funnycn forfeited this round.
MR.McPherson

Con

MR.McPherson forfeited this round.
funnycn

Pro

funnycn forfeited this round.
Posted by funnycn 1 year ago
funnycn
I'm back.
Posted by DATXDUDE 1 year ago
DATXDUDE
Donald Trump doesn't like illegal immigrants, not Mexicans. He isn't racist, get over yourself lol.