Donald Trump

Dear The Conservative Socialist,

Donald Trump is racist because he believes that blacks are lazy and he is a liar because he thinks he is the "least racist person". He also teases Native Americans too. he once saw 1 or 2 Native Americans and said "They don't look like Indians to me. They don't look like Indians to Indians!" He thinks white supremacists are heroes. Who knows? He might want to kill our current President of the United States: Barack Hussein Obama. You know voting for him is a terrible idea, The Conservative Socialist, and unless you want Donald J Trump turn the land of the free and the home of the brave, from sea to shining sea, support me so we can stand against him!

Thank You,
Drago 31

I'm afraid I must respectfully disagree with you.

Now you said, "Donald Trump is racist because he believes that blacks are lazy".
There's no proof that he actually said that, except that an ex-employee claimed to have heard it. That would be like if I worked for Disney and claimed I heard Bob Iger (the current CEO of The Walt Disney Company) make some racist remark - there's no hard evidence that he said it other than my claim. On top of that, no other Trump employees have claimed to hear that quote.

"He thinks white supremacists are heroes."
He disavowed David Duke's endorsement as soon as it came up. In fact, if were talking about who admires white supremacists, let's talk about Hillary Clinton: she admired both Sen. Robert C. Byrd (a KKK member - look up some of his quotes) and Margaret Sanger (a racist who called for the use of Nazi-like eugenics programs to exterminate African-Americans). Watch the video I'll link to below.

"He once saw 1 or 2 Native Americans and said 'They don't look like Indians to me. They don't look like Indians to Indians'".
Actually, he was talking about a Native American casino that was expected to open near one of his own. I don't know where you got the 'one or two Native American' thing from, that's false. He later clarified that he was referring to mafia members who infiltrated Native American-owned casinos - source on that below.

"He might want to kill our current President of the United States Barack Hussein Obama."
That's a serious accusation! I'd like some evidence.

"You know, voting for him is a terrible idea."
He's not my first choice, but I'll take him any day over Hillary, to be honest. And if your argument against him is that he is 'racist', I think you should look at Hillary, who, as I stated, claimed to admire Sen. Byrd and Margaret Sanger.

I'd like to thank you for the challenge, Drago31, and for not bashing me for my support of Trump, but I'm afraid I do not agree with you. I hope you will look at my points, and perhaps include some sources for your information as I will include some for mine.

Here's the video, as promised, about Hillary Clinton. I hope you will watch it and find it as interesting as I did.

"Sadly...The American Dream... IS DEAD"

It isn't! Not yet... but if he wins... it will be!.
Hillary Clinton called Trump a racist and Trump responded:

"Failing candidate Hillary Clinton, who is desperately trying to hold on to her lead in the democratic primary against Bernie Sanders, is knowingly putting out lies about my stance on illegal immigration. I said "Mexico is sending"" I"m not knocking immigration or immigrants, but rather am very critical of the country of Mexico for sending us people that they don"t want. Likewise I am very critical of illegal immigration and the tremendous problems including crime, which it causes.

She is desperate, she is sad, and she is obviously very nervous when she has to revert to issues that have already been settled given the absolute accuracy of my statement. She speaks about "my tone" and that"s the problem with our country"s leaders. They are more worried about tone than results! It"s not about being nice" it"s about being competent.

Hillary should spend more time producing her illegally hidden emails and less time trying to obfuscate a statement by me that is totally clear and obviously very much accepted by the public as true. I am honored, however, that she is attacking me, instead of Jeb Bush. Obviously she knows that JEB is no longer her real competition. The last person she wants to face is Donald Trump."

He lied about Hillary being a sad excuse for a candidate. He lies unintentionally and finds it hard to stop.

I know what you're thinking: "I need evidence!"

This is a part of an article I found on a website: Donald Trump is a serial liar. Okay, to be a bit less Trumpian about it, he has trouble with the truth. If you look at Politifact, the Pulitzer Prize-winning site that examines candidates" pronouncements for accuracy, 76 percent of Trump"s statements are rated either "mostly false," "false," or "pants on fire," which is to say off-the-charts false. By comparison, Hillary Clinton"s total is 29 percent.

"He lied about Hillary being a sad excuse for a candidate."
But, in my opinion, she is! She was criminally negligent and she knowingly lied about Benghazi, she had a private server as secretary of state (which is illegal) and she had classified information on it, her campaign deleted 33,000 emails, she has never accomplished anything sufficient, she admires notorious racists like Robert Byrd and Margaret Sanger, she was endorsed by the KKK (Trump isn't the only one) and received a $20,000 donation from them, she considers Libya a success (even though Obama considers it his greatest failure), she gives secret speeches to Goldman Sachs and other banks and corporations (she refuses to disclose transcripts or allow the press to listen).

Trump is correct in many of the points he makes in the quote you provided. He says, "I said 'Mexico is sending', I'm not knocking immigration or immigrants." Mexico published pamphlets explaining how to cross our border illegally. He is actually pro immigration, though he is firmly against illegal immigration. He continues: "She speaks about 'my tone' and that"s the problem with our country's leaders. They are more worried about tone than results! It's not about being nice, it's about being competent." I'd take a competent leader over a nice leader any day.

As for the Politifact argument, I agree with you. Like I said, Trump wasn't my first choice; early in the election, I liked Jeb Bush. After the second debate, I was considering Carly Fiorina. Once she dropped out, I immediately turned to John Kasich. Only after Trump won the nomination did I support him. But that doesn't mean I won't rally behind him and support him over Hillary. I think that, overall, he is a good candidate.

Hmm... you may be right.

Let's see how much you like him after you click on this link!

I'll be honest, that was an interesting video, however, I still like him. Here's what I got from the video:

1. He's changed his opinion on multiple issues. I don't see anything wrong with that, if anything, I think he was smart to become a Republican in recent years. Look, times change meaning that a policy that would have worked years ago might not work today and a party that may have appeared favorable once may not appear as favorable now. In 2000, when Trump ran for president under the Reform Party, he believed in universal healthcare as an option. The idea that he maintains that belief, despite what the video said, is ridiculous. In early 2015, he brought up the idea that the government should start making deals with hospitals to help low income Americans. Later, a spokesperson (not Trump himself) stated that Trump would be open to a universal / market-based system that would open up a variety of choices. Today, his official healthcare plan affirms that he supports a 100% free market system, where insurance companies must compete nationwide - the exact opposite of universal healthcare.

2. He's donated to and supported the Bill and Hillary in the past. That makes Trump living proof that we have corrupt politicians in Washington; in fact, that's what brought down primary rivals like Sen. Rand Paul (who accepted money from Trump). The video starts going into conspiracy theory-mode; it theorizes that because Trump donated to them, he secretly supports them and is part of an elaborate plot to make Hillary our next president. First of all, there's no evidence. Second of all, if donating money means working for someone, wouldn't Trump also be working for Rand Paul? And wouldn't he have refrained from calling out Hillary for accepting his donation?

3. He's not extremely religious. I'm okay with that. He said that he does not ask God for forgiveness, and then the video pulls up Bible quote after Bible quote - but who really follows every word of the Bible? If you did, you'd be a criminal; the Bible says that we should stone our children if they are disobedient - which is considered murder, and murder is a crime.

The video is basically anti-Trump propaganda with little to no factual information.

GOP DEBATE: "I've given you money, too." -Trump to Sen. Rand Paul