Stupidape
edawg99

Donald Trump's child rape case allegations are credible.

Stupidape

Stupidape

Pro

This is not about whether or not Trump is guilty. This is about whether the allegations against trump warrant further investigation or not. Are these allegations credible? I for one say they are.

1. http://www.huffingtonpost.com...
edawg99

Con

I ask all viewers of this debate to vote for me because I have cancer and I am black (this isn't my real picture). Please make my dreams come true before my death and consider the egregious discrimination of my race. Thank you all and God bless you!
Stupidape

Pro

My opponent uses an appeal to pity fallacy. [2] As seen here "I ask all viewers of this debate to vote for me because I have cancer and I am black (this isn't my real picture). Please make my dreams come true before my death and consider the egregious discrimination of my race." edawg99

Impact, disregard this comment made by edawg99.

I further will state that the allegations against Trump seem plausible due to Trump's open misogyny. "Positive relations emerged between alcohol consumption frequency, alcohol consumption quantity, body evaluation, sexual advances, and sexual violence." [3]

Impact, I feel the allegations warrant further investigation.

2. https://www.logicallyfallacious.com...
3. http://psycnet.apa.org...
edawg99

Con

My opponent shows lack of conduct by displaying no sympathy for me, my condition, and the discrimination of my race. I am compelled to ask all viewers of this debate if they would vote for someone that is so selfish.

It is impossible that Donald Trump has raped children because he found Jesus just as I did, therefore he would never commit such a heinous crime.

One vote for Edawg equals one prayer to those who must live through life-threatening conditions or hate crimes. I wish my opponent good luck regarding his quest to find Jesus, and God bless all of you. Amen.

Stupidape

Pro

My opponent has chosen the troll route. I find this sad considering the topic.
edawg99

Con

I find my opponent's accusation highly disturbing and insulting. Cancer and discrimination are serious topics, both of which I have dealt with throughout the past year or so. All I ask is that viewers of this debate simply vote for me, as this will provide a small, yet significant and thoughtful remedy for my depression.
Posted by Stupidape 9 months ago
Stupidape
"In a legal case, the person who is accusing has the sole BOP. Pro never fulfills that and so the arguments are null. " ThinkBig

How do I fulfill the burden of proof? I get that a lot, neither side fulfills the burden of proof or I didn't. Seems to me rarely does either side fulfill the burden of proof on debates in this website. Seems like it takes a lot to fulfill the burden of proof. Not only that, but a lot of subjects its just simply impossible to fulfill the burden of proof.
Posted by whiteflame 9 months ago
whiteflame
*******************************************************************
>Reported vote: bballcrook21// Mod action: Removed<

6 points to Pro (Conduct, Arguments, Sources). Reasons for voting decision: Pro made real arguments, and even went so far to refute the arguments made by Con, which were in no way relevant to the debate. In addition to this, Con trolled during the entirety of the debate, and made no logical assertions. Therefore, I can award the conduct point to Pro as a result of Con's trolling. I also have awarded the sources point to Pro, as he was the only debater to use sources, and in large quantity, as well as rewarding the argument point to Pro, as Con, like I stated before, made arguments that were irrelevant to the debate.

[*Reason for removal*] (1) Arguments are insufficiently explained. The voter has to specifically assess arguments made by both debaters. If one side's points are irrelevant, then the voter has to explain why, and if the other side's points are relevent, the same holds true. (2) Sources are insufficiently explained. The voter has to establish that the sources were reliable (i.e. relevant to the debate) even if the other side provides none.
************************************************************************
Posted by whiteflame 10 months ago
whiteflame
>Reported vote: edawg3650// Mod action: Removed<

7 points to Con. Reasons for voting decision: edawg99 has Cancer and he's black so he's better. God bless u .

[*Reason for removal*] (1) The voter is clearly a multi of Con's. (2) Not an RFD anyway.
Posted by edawg99 10 months ago
edawg99
I am extremely appauled that u dont care about my condition. You will never find Jesus.
Posted by SJM 10 months ago
SJM
I guess I'm voting for eda then
Vote Placed by ThinkBig 10 months ago
ThinkBig
Stupidapeedawg99Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct - Con is clearly a troll, the conduct point goes to pro. Con made statements that were in no way relevant to the debate issues. "vote for me because I have cancer and I am black " shows poor taste and poor conduct. Arguments are tied because neither side met their BoP. In a legal case, the person who is accusing has the sole BOP. Pro never fulfills that and so the arguments are null.