ericfleishman
bearski

Donald Trump's true campaign is to put Clinton in office

ericfleishman

Pro

Donald Trump, the presumptive nominee for the republican party in the 2016 election is either loved, or hated. Some conspiracy theorists believe that Donald Trump is saying racial or derogatory language to simply make a fool of himself and place people minds on voting for Hillary Clinton. I believe Trump and Clinton had organized this type of scheme to guarantee Clinton a spot in the oval office.

Trump attended Clinton's wedding, as Clinton attended Trump's. Trump also helped fund the Clinton's years back in their political efforts, therefore it can be inferred that Trump may truly be a democrat at heart.

Is Trump in it to win it? Or was this a genius plot to guarantee a Clinton presidency? I believe this conspiracy to be true because of the reasons above.
bearski

Con

I would say it is a very sophisticated black comedy with Trump playing the lead. But the fans will want it to continue after November.
ericfleishman

Pro

Well yes, however Trump was an open Clinton supporter as well as democrat in the past, and it came to the shock of many that Trump was running as a republican. [1] If I understand your point correctly, you are saying Trump is posing as a comic in order for people to vote for him and see his outrageous behavior as president after November. That argument may be true for some voters, however the true goal of Trump's behavior is in order to demonstrate stupidity and poor decision making. By doing this, it would lure voter to vote for Clinton as being the candidate that can act smart in difficult situations. I believe not only this to be true, but I also believe that Trump and Clinton planned this together.

Citation:http://www.americanthinker.com...
bearski

Con

I think it is a reality TV show with Trump as the star attraction. How it ends up is anybody' s guess. You also have to add in the campaign of Bernie Sanders as a sub plot-- unreal in its own way. Assigned mythic status for accomplishments which mostly weren't achieved except in the figments of the minds of white progressives--- a fiction which Sanders believes to be true. Trump is playing a role. Question is does he stick to the script or does her improvise and surprise us
ericfleishman

Pro

Forgive me, but I cannot seem to determine your stance. What I am trying to say is that there is sufficient evidence given the fact the Trump just years ago said he agreed with democratic ideology. He attended Clinton's wedding, and likewise Clinton attended Trump's. For these reasons, this has nothing to do with any type of sub plot regarding Bernie Sanders, but explains how Trump and Clinton are working together to get Clinton a presidency in 2016.
bearski

Con

We're spinning our tales from the same sources. But they have their differences. If you want to know I like what you present but I take it more satirically than factually. Anyway it is up to the judges or the audience to decide which version they like better.
.
Posted by bearski 1 year ago
bearski
no we are both using the same source material to spin our tales but there are some differences between us.
Posted by ericfleishman 1 year ago
ericfleishman
So, are you arguing my conspiracy to be true or false?