tronaldtrump
bothworldsprideshytt

Donald trump is great

tronaldtrump

Pro

1st round acceptance
2nd round argument
3rd round counterargument
4th round rebuttal
5th round acceptance

do you accept, you are arguing Donald Trump isn't the best choice
bothworldsprideshytt

Con

Donald Trump is not great. What he says in presidential debates are politically incorrect. He does not focus on issues that need to be fixed, he just targets other candidates and different groups of people including women, mexicans, and other groups. He is in fact, so convinced with himself that even looking at statistics and written facts he will still deny it.
tronaldtrump

Pro

First of all I would like to point out the fact that you didn't follow conduct. First round was acceptance, not opening remarks. Second of all I would like to point out the definition of racism.

: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
: racial prejudice or discrimination
Therefore a statement such as "that man is black" isn't racist. I will now present my argument. The first reason Donald trump would make a good president is his policy on illegal immigration. Crossing over the border illegally is immoral and wrong. Wether carrying drugs or not. A small amount of Mexicans do bring drugs over, most of those, do not cross over legally. Even if a "good" person crosses over the border, what they are doing is illegal and immoral. So I stand with his idea to build a wall. Not his idea to make Mexico pay for it. Second of all I agree with his Stance on terrorism. ISIS is a terrible group that should immediately be rid of. A temporary restriction (notice the words temporary) on Muslims entering the country is a good idea because, let's face facts, the majority of terrorists are Muslims. Therefore, closing borders until ISIS is gone is a good idea. Third off all, Donald trump is a capitalist, someone who believes in the American Dream. Socialism is not politically correct and flat tax is better. Taxing people equally is fair because it promotes hard work and not laziness, unlike socialism, which is the opposite. And finally, he would make a good president because of his policies on trade and the economy. After Barack Obama put us into huge debt, bringing jobs back to the U.S. is a good idea. These reasons stated above are just some of the things that convince me Donald trump would be a good president.
bothworldsprideshytt

Con

bothworldsprideshytt forfeited this round.
tronaldtrump

Pro

Since you forfeit I win by default
bothworldsprideshytt

Con

tronaldtrump

Pro

Build a wall :)
bothworldsprideshytt

Con

tronaldtrump

Pro

tronaldtrump forfeited this round.
bothworldsprideshytt

Con

Posted by red_x 10 months ago
red_x
He is literally going against one of the amendments!!! he is being racist on TV and people cheer. It's WWII all over again. It's the Jews fault!!!!! It's the Mexicans fault!!!! what is the difference!
Posted by Jamais23 10 months ago
Jamais23
Apparently, people just point everything as racist.
Posted by bothworldsprideshytt 10 months ago
bothworldsprideshytt
ur racist nd should honestly just do something with your life,
Posted by Jamais23 10 months ago
Jamais23
I am PRO TRUMP!!!!! TRUMP2016

BUILD THAT WALL HIGH AND WIDE!