laylastarkey04
BaronVonSandwich

Donald trump should not build his stupid wall

BaronVonSandwich has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 weeks ago Status: Debating Period

laylastarkey04

Pro

Mr. Trump should not build his wall. He says it is to keep immigrants out of the U.S. In fact he can not keep or take out immigrants. Please think to yourself who were the first to settle on American land. It was the natives and then Caucasian and European people took over their land and, since we decide to make it our new home we are classified as immigrants or at least should be considering other people do it and they are classified as immigrants. Not all people are bad either. Yes, I do understand that their is a lot of it out there it doesn't mean all of the sick-, injured, and dying women and children from other parts of the world came here to kill us. They just want help and to be treated fairly. They are willing to do everything they can to be Americans. Building a wall looks weak.
BaronVonSandwich

Con

Miss Layla, Although your arguments are valid, they are mainly opinion based and not factual.

America and Mexico are two of the top worst countries when it comes to crime and crime rates. Although America has a higher amount of crime, it has a significantly lower rate than Mexico. That is saying that Mexico has a higher percentage of violent crime when compared to America.

When it comes to crimes such as Murder rate, Intentional Homicide, Murder rate per million, Robbery, Overall Murders, Fear of being attacked (civilian unrest), Software Piracy, Supplying Drugs, Fear of Being robbed, Vandalism and theft, Mexico is ranked as one of the worst countries in the world, even against high-population countries like America. Mexico has statistics over 95% worse than America, with over 25,000 murders compared to America's approximate of 12,000.

Although you are right in saying that not everyone who crosses the border is definitely a drug addict, those immigrants are coming from a country rated 1st for Homicide and 2nd for Murder rate worldwide. Trump is merely trying to prevent a problem before it starts.

laylastarkey04

Pro

I don't think you are seeing that fact that not everyone is a horrible heartless idiot. I have not formally met you yet but honestly it is the same as me saying that you are a rapist and need to be kicked out of the country because of that thought but also because you came from Syria as a refuge. I pretty sure you are not any of these things or at least I hope you are not a rapist. While I now see some reasoning for wall I still feel that it makes us look weak. It looks like we are turning to isolation.

Oh what happened to America daddy. Well honey they were scared of people. They were really rude and would not help they ones who needed it. They are turning into north Koreans. They are weak because they hide from their fears. Every one thought they were the land of the brave. Guess not.

Is that really what you want to have a FATHER say to his child
Posted by TheRealSpassky101 3 weeks ago
TheRealSpassky101
You are saying immigrants are bad; you are not saying that we should build a wall.