Don't break the rules!

This more of a game than debate.
The game is simple Pro and Con can make should 3 rules per round and one fact sentence don't break the rules.

No foul words
No rules that make you do anything out of this site. Example do pull-ups or watch this YouTube video.
No Rules banning letters
No automatic win rules. Example if I forfeit I win
No banning the numbers 1,2 and 3
No banning .the characters ,?"':;!\-)(*&%$#@
No banning the space button

Rule 1: Pro may not post any new arguments.
Rule 2: Pro must create 1000000 debates about anything on this site and lose them before this debate is over.
Rule 3: Pro can't argue about any of my rules since all of them follow the guidelines set by round 1.

1. All your rules give you an automatic win which is banned by rule number 4
2. You did not put a fact sentence

Conclusion I win vote for me.

But just to secure my victory.

New rules:
1. Con must vote for pro
2. Pro cannot start another debate
3. Con cannot forfeiting

If we go by your logic, your first rule breaks rule number 4 also in round 1.
Quote from round 1 "and one fact sentence don't break the rules." I was a little confused more than anything by what you meant. What you said there and what you claim it is in round 2 don't match up.

Rule 1: Pro may not undo my rules with additional rules.
Rule 2: Pro must complete and lose a million debates before posting the next argument.
Rule 3: Rules that are made must be approved by con from now on, unless they are made by con.

My 1st rule doesn't make me win automatically because someone else can vote however it it nearly physically impossible to lose one million debates in such a short time. ( funny tho game becoming more of a debate )

Vote for pro.

1. All rules must be approved by pro
2. Con must change his profile picture
3. Con can only write in Filipino

It is impossible for a debater to vote on his own debate (for obvious reasons) so it is impossible, but your task was improbable. Therefore, pro broke rules stated in round 1.

Since I claimed authority over rules before pro, I most certainly can approve or disapprove of the new ones made by pro in round 3. I disapprove of all 3. Also for the language, I was thinking of the exact same thing. Now I know it isn't breaking the rules though so thank you.

Rule 1: Pro must change his profile picture to my absolute favorite color.
Rule 2: Pro may only talk in Filipino.
Rule 3: Pro must explain with great detail (at least 7000 characters long) why Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 is a horrible game compared to Halo Reach.

Sa totoo lang wala akong magpaliwanag sa dahilan na nawala mo bago ko sinabi dapat kang bumoto para sa pro kaya hindi ko na kailangang magpakilala ako nanalo na hindi ko alam kung bakit ito sa Filipino

One is a number.
If any rules were made by pro I disapprove of them.

Rule 1: Con may speak in English again.
Rule 2: Con must translate last round for me because I'm too lazy.
Rule 3: Con may not forfeit.

Ikaw si con eh.

Pro broke the rules repeatedly. I have not except the one understandable time from when I was confused about what he said in round 1. It was a poorly constructed sentence that had 2 different possible meanings. Thank you for this interesting debate. Vote con!
Posted by bluesteel 2 years ago
*Moderator update*

Proving_a_Negative's vote was reported. (1) We don't moderate non-traditional debates, like troll debates and don't break a rule debates. (2) This vote is beyond the statute of limitations.
Posted by bluesteel 3 years ago
Joss_Whedon. 7 points to Pro. Reason for removal: failure to explain every single point.

Reasons for voting decision: Con made no sense.

-bluesteel (voting moderator)
Posted by Proving_a_Negative 3 years ago
Just noticed that in my round 4 I stated Con for all the rules that I made. Whoops... Oh well, even if it remains (yet it was a mistake) it still sort of makes sense. The only rule I broke then was not translating the previous round. However, if you take the literally, then the actual round 3 was already written in English. It was already translated. Oh well.
It is probably best to not do these kinds of debates. Somebody will always have the upper hand. It is too difficult to balance. Define "achievable" and make it objective and not subjective.
Posted by Lewis_P 3 years ago
Ideas for future debates of this kind: Rules must be maximum of 5 words. Rules must be achievable. Rules cannot conflict with or alter previous rules.
I was on a phone. It was difficult to copy and paste, but I managed to do it after playing around with it.
Posted by ClashnBoom 3 years ago
You are Con. Use google translate.
Posted by ClashnBoom 3 years ago
Bye I'll go to somewhere without internet.
Actually I will accept.
Vote Placed by Theunkown 3 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: Con used a very smart tactic of making sure that he had to approve of all the rules. Pro did not explain (in Filipino/Tagalog or English) why MW2 was worse than Halo, which was a rule. Therefore Con wins.