Father_Crowfield
BenjaminVII

Doors that open outward are better than doors that open inward

BenjaminVII has forfeited round #3.

Father_Crowfield

Con

Doors that open inward are better because doors that open outward are bad.
BenjaminVII

Pro

In reading your argument I first thought of it as a joke though now I have greatly reconsidered, now I stand before you in text with a simple yet astounding question. If you were to judge the path taken by a person do you judge the path or the results. For example, if a man were to walk through a golden door that moves outward would that be considered acceptable. Though what if the door is found to enter a gentlemen"s club, is the path taken still acceptable or is the end result considered vulgar?
-Benjamin
Father_Crowfield

Con

First of all, there is nothing wrong with going into a gentlemen's club. Now, let me educate you. The man should have known the door would lead to a gentlemen's club. If he did not know where the door would lead, he should not have opened it. He should have checked for a sign, knocked, or rang the doorbell.

P.S.

I have reconsidered my previous statement. Sliding doors are superior to BOTH inward and outward doors. No one has been hit with a sliding door. If the door to the gentlemen's club had been sliding the man could have slid it ever so slightly that he could peek in with one glimpse to check the scene.
BenjaminVII

Pro

I commend your sense of humor though you have just disproved your own argument. Firstly, if said person knew that the door would lead to a gentlemen"s club then wouldn"t that entail corrupt morals as well? As not to put down others" ideologies though I shall agree with you that there is nothing wrong with entering a gentlemen"s club but it is one"s actions inside that matter instead. Furthermore, as I said before it is not the path that you take but the destination. For example if someone for whatever reason were to go to prison would they be harshly judged if they were to become an executive? I shall leave you to decide.
Father_Crowfield

Con

Good debate.