tala00131
somenerd224

Dose God Exist

tala00131

Con

I have broken down my argument into three parts. One Improbability, two Stupid design, three the problome of evil.

Number one improbability: There is no evidience for God, one could give you alot of semi evidence such as the cosmogical argument but there is no physical evidence. Not only is there no evidence for God but it is highly improbable that such a being exists. Think about it someone that is so complex that he can hear all of our prayres at once and read our thoughts ect, has to be much more complex than us therefor making his existence very improbable. Complex beings only come from evolution, complex beings do not simply always exist.

Number two Stupid Design: Most spots in the universe would kill life instintly, pepole say well the forces of nature are just right for life thats just stupid go look at the volume of the universe where you can't live. Most planet orbits are unstable, the star formation is inefficent, we are on a one way expanding universe to nothing, all of the other planets in our solar system are dead. Now let me move on to earth. Volcanos, tusnamis, earth quakes, floods, lightning kill 150,000 pepole each year, there is so much disese, 99.9% of all species to ever live went extinct, it took 3-5 billion years to make multi cellular life.

Number three the problome of evil: There is so much suffering and evil going around the world right now, as we speek one child is dieing every four seconds. 21,000 children around the world die each day. Most children will die before there fith birthday. These are just a few examples of all of the suffering that is going on around the world. If you believe in a good God than you are faced with the problome of why there is so much evil in the world, then pepole say there is so much good in the world and God must have a plan for all of this suffering. If you believe in an evil God then you are faced with the problome of why there is so much good in the world and pepole say well I am sure that God has a plan for all of this good in the world. So either you believe in no God or you believe in an evil God or you believe in a good God. If you believe in no God you are not faced with any problomes, if you believe in a evil God you are faced with the problome of why there is so much good in the world, if you believe in a good God you are faced with the problome of why there is so much evil in the world. Givin all of the suffering in the world it is much more likely that God dose not exist than he dose.

Conclusion: I have given three good arguments to think that God dose not exist, if my opponent is to try to say that God dose exist he must first tare down all of the three arguments that I have presented and then give his own arguments to say that God exists.

http://www.globalissues.org...

http://www.youtube.com...#
somenerd224

Pro

If you think god exist vote for me.
tala00131

Con

tala00131 forfeited this round.
somenerd224

Pro

somenerd224 forfeited this round.
tala00131

Con

tala00131 forfeited this round.
somenerd224

Pro

somenerd224 forfeited this round.