MrMcDebateMan
Ember_Proof

Dose it hurt more if you get hit in the balls by a kick or by a punch

MrMcDebateMan

Pro

I think it hurts more to get hit in the balls by a kick

Dose it hurt more if you get kicked in the balls or get punched in the balls I would like a person that has had the experience in getting hit in the balls and I would like to have a short argument and what hurts more and why, this video shows my example on why it hurts more to get hit in the balls.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=desb0W6u80Y
Ember_Proof

Con

I would consider a hit in the balls to be most painful when hit with a punch just because of the multiple angles possible with the punch and the different methods of attack with a punch. while a kick is limited to only a few angles of attack, and the fact that a punch can be more discrete and less noticeable.
MrMcDebateMan

Pro

I think that if you needed to hit someone in the balls then kick then in the balls it could produce the most power and it is a fast way to get the job done. I think that a kick could make them crippled for a long time then to just hit them in the balls compared to the damage that it could do the the area because when was the last time some one punched some one and it broke a bone I do not remember this happening but a kick could brake a bone fast. In football dose the ball go farther when you kick the ball or throw it. this is my end argument.
Ember_Proof

Con

Although a kick has the potential to do more damage a punch is certainly more situational and easier to target certain areas of the male genitalia that cause exponentially more damage and pain. thank you for this hilarious and fun debate i enjoyed it
Posted by Atmas 2 years ago
Atmas
With full force, a kick will almost always produce more power, but there's a limit to the amount of pain your brain will let you feel. So after a certain point, it doesn't matter if you put more power, as long as you hit the maximum.