Dose the God of the Bible Exist?

Dose the God of the bible exist? This is a very interesting question that has been asked of many years. I have broken down my argument into three major arguments Number One Lack of Evidence and Improbability Number Two The Problem of Evil and Number Three Stupid Design. So let me start off with Number One Lack of Evidence and Improbability, There no evidence that a God exist and what is belief without evidence?
People say well its faith but this is not a point in there favor. Someone born in Afghanistan would say that they had faith in Ala. Not only is there no evidence for God it is highly improbable and unlikely that such a being exist. If you think about it a being so complex that he can create the universe and he can read all of our thoughts and hear all of our prayers at once has to be much more complex than us therefor making his existence very improbable. Complex things only come from evolution, complex things do not simply always exist. A being so complex as a God is extreamly improbable. Now I will move on to my second argument the problem of
evil. 21,000 children around the world die each day this is equivalent to 1 child dying every four seconds. 7.6 million children world wide die before there fifth birthday.500 000 women die each year because of child birth. These are only a few of the examples of all the evil and suffering that is going around the world. If you believe in God then you have to believe that this is the will of your "loving" God. Now I will move on to my third Argument Stupid design. Most spots in the universe would kill life instantly, most planet orbits are unstable, there are millions of failed galaxy's, all of the other planets in our solar system are dead, the star formation is inefficient, This is only the universe now let my move on to earth. Earth Quakes kill 25 000 people each year, Tornados kill 3.5 billion people each year. I am sorry for not making this argument very long but I want to save some of my arguments for later rounds

Please note that I do not believe in God, but I am debating for the fun of it anyways.

1. Lack of Evidence

Con gives some arguments, but he does not provide any sources to back them up. The complexity argument assumes that evolution is true, while Con never proved that evolution is true.

The same argument can be applied to the existence of John Doe's (fictional person, it is a placeholder name, no offense intended) brain. You cannot see it without killing him. There is not much evidence. Does that mean that it does not exist?

Con has to back up his arguments with sources and/or reasoning, or else his arguemtns will just be a bunch of bare assertions.

2. Problem of Evil

Con again, posts some statistics that don't have any sources to back them up.

The problem is, if these statistics are pulled out of nowhere, not a website, not a research paper, etc. Then it sure isn't the will of a God. Plus, why would a God tolerate sinners who refused to repent, etc by protecting them of all evil?

3. Stupid design

Con again posts some statements that have no sources to back them up. The most rediculous is "Tornados kill 3.5 billion people each year. " They only kill 60.[1]

Evolution is a fact the evidence is not only in the fossil record but also in the DNA. as for the problome of evil here is my evidence ad for stupid design

Con drops most of his previous arguments as well as my point on sinning.

Complex things only come from evolution, complex things do not simply always exist. A being so complex as a God is extreamly improbable.

However, the universe is complex with all the stars, galaxies, etc. If my opponent's logic is true, then the universe evolved.

Evolution is defined as: Change in the genetic composition of a population during successive generations, as a result of natural selection acting on the genetic variation among individuals, and resulting in the development of new species.[1]

The universe doesn't have genes, it cannot evolve. In fact, the big bang explains where the universe came from[2], not evolution.

Therefore not all complex things come from evolution.

Then he still concedes the fact that tornadoes kill 60, not 3 billion.

tala00131 forfeited this round.

Extend all arguments.
Vote Placed by RyuuKyuzo 3 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: ff