PartyPal
FearSpear

Dota 2 V.S. League of Legends- Which one is better?

Started: 11/21/2013 Category: Games

PartyPal

Pro

I see a lot of people discussing this belligerently, and it's difficult to even talk about it with someone who plays only one or the other. I will be in support of DOTA 2 and because "Which one is better" is a vague question, I will start by presenting one detail of DOTA 2 that I believe makes it better, and you will attempt to refute that claim. Please have at least a small knowledge of DOTA 2 before we start. This is my first debate, so I will try to do my best to follow protocol. Please be clean and civil.

The Jungle:
The jungle in League of Legends is simply a bunch of neutrals standing motionless. The fact that you can leash is pretty cool, but otherwise the creeps are stuck in the camps. In DOTA 2, you can stack and pull. Stacking provides another way to more quickly get experience, and pulling is there as an option to balance the lane if you are too close to their tower. Also in DOTA 2, thanks to pulling, the support can get some farm too, so they are not stuck sitting next to the carry baby sitting. There is a huge combination of things to do in the jungle in DOTA, but all you can do in LoL is kill the creeps. Less strategy is involved for jungling in LoL.
FearSpear

Con

Lollololol nooob you obv never played LoL Dottaa22 sux because it ripped off LoL n00b i men relly git gud only F@gs and homosmexuals ply Dootaa2
PartyPal

Pro

Good one. That would be exactly why I posted this here. I really did want a real opinion, because I've played both and I've got many friends that just play one or the other. Grow up kid.
FearSpear

Con

FearSpear forfeited this round.
PartyPal

Pro

PartyPal forfeited this round.
FearSpear

Con

FearSpear forfeited this round.
PartyPal

Pro

PartyPal forfeited this round.
FearSpear

Con

FearSpear forfeited this round.
Posted by llliteracy 3 years ago
llliteracy
I was really excited to see this debate on this website, sadly this debate turned out to be bad because the con side refused to do a debate in a proper manner. I must say though @PartyPal you did a great job starting off the debate and I like how since the topic was vague you went to a specific of both games. Well anyways good job @PartyPal and hopefully next time you can get an opponent who will challenge you at a more meaningful level.