Dragon Ball is better than Naruto

Ethan.Goku has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 weeks ago Status: Debating Period

Goku has a way better backstory than a kid who is a nine tailed fox that is a knock off of Pokemon! I think at least.

Hi there,

I would like to give a brief roadmap. I am going to talk about the pros arguments and refute all of them, and I will advance my own arguments as to why Naruto is better.

First of all, I would like to define what term knock-off means. Knock off is defined as " a copy or imitation, especially of an expensive or designer product.". Now, the story of Pokemon is based off of collecting beasts and fighting with them. Now, Naruto is about a young boy who lost both of his parents, and trains to become the ultimate ninja. Finding their ninja way, you would say. So the pros argument that it is a knock-off is simply not true. Also, the pro side has stated that Goku has a better back story than Naruto. If you look at the beginnings of Dragon Ball, it is also about a young boy whose parents are killed and try to be stronger. So, Dragon Ball has about the same back story as Naruto.

That is where the similarities end. Naruto was released in a way later date than Dragon Ball, so the animations for Naruto are way better. That being said, since Naruto has way better animations, the fight scenes are way better as well.
Another reason as to why Naruto is better than Dragon Ball is because it has a better plot than Dragon Ball. The plot summary of Dragon Ball is that Goku gets stronger, finds dragon balls, gets defeated, gets revived, and get strong again.
In Naruto, we go through the main character's lifetime. We talk about his success and defeats, and how he grows into something better than he actually is.

For all of these reasons, you should vote con.
Posted by FurryDragon 3 weeks ago
Aww thanks <3,
Posted by Knaveslayer99 3 weeks ago
I feel if as Con knows very little of DBZ.