Gohan12345
AsianSensation12

Dragonballz Gt sucks as hell

Gohan12345
Started: 10/30/2013 Category: TV

Gohan12345

Pro

Dragonballz Gt really sucks. Like for real if you watch it stop watching it now. Here are my top ten reasons why.
1. They turn Goku into a kid
2. Most of the characters don't fight anymore. Like for real what happened to piccolo and the rest of them like krillin or yamcha don't they get to fight to like what happened to them.
3. The show was not by the original creator it was made by toei animations
4. The costumes look horrible very horrible like for real vegeta looks like a gangster in his cloths. Goku looks like a idiot he looked better in his other costume.
5. They made the super saiyin 4 look ugly and stupid and made Gogeta super saiyin 4 look weak. And vegeta had to be blasted by a machine just to turn super saiyin 4.
6. The whole show was rushed like very rush.
7. They bring most of the villains back to life like why don't they make some new villains
8. The only people they focus on in the show is Goku, pan, and trunks
9. Dragonballz and Dragon ball was a much more better series
10. They made gohan and videl have a daughter name pan who is very dumb. They have made gohan have a son or made pan more better and change her name for once people.
AsianSensation12

Con

You obviously don't know how much Dragonballz is awesome. I likez to watch this stuffs everyday beeyotch.
Gohan12345

Pro

Dragonballz is one of the best animes in all times but some guy fan made gt. That's the reason it is not was not created by the owner because of Toei. I have many resources to prove my point. You could also check the video on YouTube why gt. sucks. Dragon ball and Dragonballz are the best. Dragonball gt. was rushed the creators never took there time to do it. I am not saying Dragonballz sucks but gt. does. The creator of the original one did a great job while the people who came up the idea to copy him and make a horrible version of Dragonballz which was gt. and I bet you people agree with me. Also your point did not have details. All it says is that 'you don't know how awesome Dragonballz is' you did not even prove anything in that one statement but just to share your words. No one wont believe you if you don't have proper facts to back up your opinion.
AsianSensation12

Con

AsianSensation12 forfeited this round.
Gohan12345

Pro

Gohan12345 forfeited this round.
AsianSensation12

Con

AsianSensation12 forfeited this round.
Gohan12345

Pro

Gohan12345 forfeited this round.
AsianSensation12

Con

AsianSensation12 forfeited this round.
Posted by legodude123 3 years ago
legodude123
this debate was pointless
Posted by Gohan12345 3 years ago
Gohan12345
Vote for me I have answered most stuff on this debate
Posted by TetsuRiken 3 years ago
TetsuRiken
Gohan12345 , Pan is a legit character of DBZ she was at the end of the Buu saga.
Vote Placed by TetsuRiken 3 years ago
TetsuRiken
Gohan12345AsianSensation12Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro had more content