dragonfire1414
Colucci

Dragonfire1414 is more of an idiot than Colucci

Con Tied Pro

dragonfire1414

Con

In this debate, Colucci will try to prove to me and all those judging that I am an idiot and he is not, whilst I will try to prove that I am NOT an idiot, as Colucci claims. I will allow my opponent to go first.
Colucci

Pro

I assume that you struggle with anger management problems, and this is just one of your little episodes, but I am kind of interested in how you are going to show that I am more of an idiot than you. Wow this debate has really brightened my day hahahahahahahahahaha =)
dragonfire1414

Con

Although Pro does bear the burden of proof, I will present evidence as to prove that I am not an idiot (Colucci claimed that I am an idiot and I thought that he could try to prove it, since I do not believe I am an idiot.) and allow the judges to determine who will win.

First I would like to define "idiot".

Idiot is a word derived from the Greek "person lacking professional skill,"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idiot

1: I would like to point out my opponent's postings in the comments section, and the personal insults round one. This shows that my opponent, does in fact, lack professional skill.

2: I will point out some of my opponent's previous debates and postings, and if you read them, you will see that my
opponent lacks professional skill.

http://www.debate.org...

Note the comment that he posted.
"u are a fool JP"
That was an unprovoked personal attack, which my opponent posted because he was losing the debate, showing a great lack of professional skill, but showing immaturity.

Also note this debate, in which my opponent forfeited rounds, showing a lack of being professional, as forfeiting debates is unprofessional. My opponent also posted a total of 20 videos in the "comments" section to try to convince voters by showing videos that have people argue for his side, instead of actually doing a full debate and coming up with his own arguments, which also shows he is unprofessional.

http://www.debate.org...

I will now allow my opponent to post his arguments, and will gladly respond to them.
Colucci

Pro

My opponent called me and idiot before I called him one, so I was just returning the favor when I said he was an idiot. I do not think my opponent is someone who is a "person lacking professional skill," I just accepted this debate because I wanted to show my cousin JP, and my brother charles15 how seriously Dragonfire1414 was taking my sarcastic remark about calling JP "a fool," or whatever it was. They both thought it was really funny when they saw the debate and when they realized that Dragonfire1414 was being dead serious in this debate. I really don't care about winning this debate I just wanted show my friends something funny. So I guess you could say I don't really care if I have to "bear the burden of proof" lol, I just think its funny that Dragonfire1414 acts like all of these debates are so serious, seriously take a joke lol. O well I guess some people are just arrogant and they want to argue with everybody that appears to be an "idiot" to them.
dragonfire1414

Con

dragonfire1414 forfeited this round.
Colucci

Pro

I don't have anything else to say.
dragonfire1414

Con

Nor do I.
Colucci

Pro

I hope your experience on debate.org has humbled you.
dragonfire1414

Con

dragonfire1414 forfeited this round.
Posted by Colucci 8 years ago
Colucci
dragonfire1414 said, "Must you all criticize me for making a simple mistake?" Yet he criticized me by calling me an idiot on an old debate.
Posted by dragonfire1414 8 years ago
dragonfire1414
studentathletechristian
I do not take this "too" seriously. Just wondering, what do you do with your life? I am trying to prepare myself by taking debate and debating online so I can actually go somewhere with my life. Say what you want, none of it will matter in the long run. And believe me, if Colucci had stated in his debate that he was just playing a joke, I wouldn't even have cared, I was just trying to stand up for the opposer, I had no idea he was related to him and was just joking around. Must you all criticize me for making a simple mistake?
Posted by studentathletechristian8 8 years ago
studentathletechristian8
dragonfire does take this debating stuff to seriously. Have you seen his profile? He gives his favorite quote as one that comes from his first debate coach saying that he will be a champion debater. How cocky is that? From what I have seen online, he has not proved being a debater with all the experience he has had-he takes this stuff way too seriously, and look at his record. He has not proved anything yet
Posted by RacH3ll3 8 years ago
RacH3ll3
If he had anger management problems he would do alot more than write a debate.

anger management problems is when you cant control your anger...I'm pretty sure the title is "Dragonfire1414 is more of an idiot than colluci." If he had anger management problems it would probably be something more like this: "COLUCCI NEEDS TO F*@#ING DIE BECAUSE HE IS THE THE F*#@ING IDIOT NOT ME!!!"

and his arguments would be different too.

So how about nobody call anybody names and we just treat this like an actual debate because if pro doesnt prove anything, con automatically wins. Cons already got my vote for conduct, anyways, because at least he didnt laugh at his opponent.

*I hope I didnt make anyone mad I was just trying to tell my opinion*
Posted by Colucci 8 years ago
Colucci
I said you were an idiot on one of your debates after you called me an idiot on one of mine, so i don't get how you think my reaction was unprovoked. Also I don't really think your an idiot I think you are just kind of a spaz. Honestly who goes to random debates and flips out over something that they don't even get. JP is my cousin and my best friend we grew up together and I sent him a challenge to that debate because it was funny. I didn't really believe what I was writing I was being sarcastic and just writing stuff down to be ridiculous and funny. The whole "debate" was just a joke and it wasn't real. So before you start calling people an idiot figure out what is actually going on and see if they are actually serious.
Posted by dragonfire1414 8 years ago
dragonfire1414
I do not have anger management problems, you are just saying that because you are Colucci's friend and he said I have anger management problems in his speech. I merely started this debate because Colluci said that I was an idiot, and I did not do anything idiotic, so I just asked him to prove it in this debate. I just do not like it when people insult me for no reason. You can ask any of my friends and they will tell you I do not have anger management problems.
Posted by charles15 8 years ago
charles15
Some people on this website take everything way to SERIOUSLY!!! Obviously you cant prove someone is salty; colucci was just joking around. The only person in my opinion that is an idiot here is dragonfire1414 for taking this debate extremely serious. You should take a chill pill along with your anger management ones. Sometimes I feel that before I write a joke on this website or write in a sarcastic manner, I have to tell everyone that I am writing a joke/sarcasm before I even write it. Dragonfire1414 needs to lighten up for God's sakes.

Do you know what a Joke is...
Joke: something said or done to provoke laughter or cause amusement, as a witticism, a short and amusing anecdote, or a prankish act

Sarcasm:
a sharply ironical taunt; sneering or cutting remark

Obviously dragonfire1414 does not know these definitions, or otherwise he wouldn't be so serious, "whose the idiot now."
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by tvann5m 8 years ago
tvann5m
that is very unprofessional behavior so clearly you are the idiot here. colucci
Posted by dragonfire1414 8 years ago
dragonfire1414
These comments are uncalled for and I do not believe they are helping you in this debate at all.
Posted by Colucci 8 years ago
Colucci
Do you have anger management problems? hahahahahahahahahahaha
Vote Placed by TheUser 3 years ago
TheUser
dragonfire1414ColucciTied
Vote Placed by Paris 7 years ago
Paris
dragonfire1414ColucciTied
Vote Placed by dragonfire1414 8 years ago
dragonfire1414
dragonfire1414ColucciTied
Vote Placed by Xie-Xijivuli 8 years ago
Xie-Xijivuli
dragonfire1414ColucciTied
Vote Placed by Colucci 8 years ago
Colucci
dragonfire1414ColucciTied