Kethen
thedebeater

Dragons probably existed

Kethen

Pro

I would like to start an argument that can't be proved! So it is kind of pointless but for me fun!
I will argue for Dragons. My opponent must argue against them.
He must prove that more than likely they are not real. I have to prove more than likely they are. So all he really has to do is disprove all my points.

You start:P HA!
thedebeater

Con

LOL! May the best man win and DRAGONS DO EXIST!
Kethen

Pro

Wait, you already lose you said they exist. I WIN! YAY!

Wait, I have to start now. Damn!

1) No bones would be found we are talking about a massive creature that could fly. It probably had no bones. Maybe cartilage or some other very strong light weight material but not bone so it probably wouldn't last.

2) THEY ARE DRAWN ON EVERY CONTINENT!!!!!!! Every ancient civilization had some form of the dragon and most looked almost exactly alike with slight variations! How do you explain that. These civilizations had no connections to each other.
thedebeater

Con

My third and final opinion is that this new method is not soft. LOL! A debate isn't what you agree on!!! it tests the debating skills of a person! Anyways...

1) Your theory of no bones has some flaws. Dragons are like GIGANTIC bats. Yes they have some membranes but what holds them up? Nothing! If every single living organism that had bones get their bones suddenly disappeared, how will we eat? How will we live the life? How we will play Black Ops? We would be able to. So, dragons have to have bones because they have to fly, open their mouth to eat and breathe fire, and protect their brains.

2) They are drawn the same because most of the world came from one colony; the French. Samuel de Champlain sailed to Canada. That means that most of the people on Earth 3000 years ago were French. And if you draw something it doesn't mean it's true. Vampires, Manga, and kids' imaginations were drawn doesn't mean their true.

3) FOOD. You stated that dragons were massive. If they were that strong, won't they live forever? Dragons would be way more powerful than humans so how come humans thrived for 3000 years? And dragons had to eat. How come there were no fossils of dead animals or humans? Scientists today can find out why an organism died? How can you explain that?
Kethen

Pro

my first week

1) NO NO NO they have support. Just not in the form of calcium bones like most animals do. They might have some sort of freakish bone that will decompose. It could be made of cartilage only and still have support, your ears and nose do. It could also be something we know nothing about like a fibrous tree like material. trees are super strong and they decompose. Or it could even be like a penis. No bones just muscle and cartilage that hardens.

2)Samuel Champlain was alive in the A.D. 1600s not the B.C 3000s! I am talking ancient colonies like almost all Asian , Mayan, French, British, African, Middle Eastern and Australian civilizations. It is also not proved that all people arise from one group of people. If it were then we would have proved Adam and Eve are real too. I agree that just because it was drawn doesn't mean it is real but what are the odds that every (not just major) civilization depicted dragons almost exactly the same. There are weird things that happen but a bunch of imaginations coming into sync is a little crazy.

3)We took their food. Dragons may be more powerful then humans but so are lions, tigers and bears (Oh My sorry I had to) yet we steal their food and kill them all the time throughout history. T-Rex was too but he couldn't survive mother nature. Maybe they couldn't survive the ice ages that humans survived. Maybe when the Mammoths started to die out so did dragons because they couldn't sustain enough food sources. I'm not saying they could blow fire or anything (maybe). And us meager humans have never proved why all these organisms die. We speculate and decide we are right. Children do the same and they are normally wrong.

4)They are not as smart as humans. When humans started to run out of food they farmed and ranched. Dragons couldn't figure out how to just start ranching and raising their own cows. When will people realize brains are better than bronze...period!
thedebeater

Con

thedebeater forfeited this round.
Kethen

Pro

I can't say anything ...so do I win by forfeit?
thedebeater

Con

probably... i was out the whole time...
Posted by thedebeater 5 years ago
thedebeater
add me as a friend
Posted by thedebeater 5 years ago
thedebeater
Srry have to go. Lets pick this up tomorow
Posted by thedebeater 5 years ago
thedebeater
LOL todays my first day :p
Posted by Kethen 5 years ago
Kethen
That was fast!