razorgirl53
Xenolurker

Dress code

Argument Due
We are waiting for razorgirl53 to post argument for round #2. If you are razorgirl53, login to see your options.
Started: 12/1/2016 Category: Fashion
Updated: 2 days ago Status: Debating Period

razorgirl53

Con

I think that we shouldn't have very strict dress code in middle or high school because, well my first reason why I think this is because girls shouldn't have to be told what they should and cant wear. Yet some girls would wear things that are to revealing. Which is why I said they shouldn't have VERY STRICT dress code. They would still have dress code but very limited. You see, I think that the way a person dresses it has to do with their personality. So this is your choice it could be yes: we should have dress code, or no: we should have very limited dress code. This is your choice. I am not forcing you to chose my side just pick what you feels right to society.
Xenolurker

Pro

I take this challenge for a debate and will do my best to back myself up as this is my first debate. This shall be interesting

I'll start off with that I think that dress codes should stay strict because I think it isn't very appropriate that minors should wear "revealing" or minimal clothing. Also there are many ways you can reveal your personality that doesn't require personality. Let the Debate begin I guess :P