Asylbek
llama212

Driving age should be raised to 21

Asylbek

Pro

Driving age should be raised to 21, I have several strong arguments to prove my point of view!!! One of them is " peer pressure"
llama212

Con

The driving age should not be raised to 21. I can give one resounding reason why that would not work, most people of that age need a car for their daily lives, be it driving to work, needing a licence to drive a work vehicle, grocery shopping and many other daily actions where a use of a licence is needed. Also your reason peer pressure won't change when the person hits 21 it will just give them even more reason to celebrate and the friends who can't drive yet will still peer pressure them. Also if one of your views is safety then I can argue that right now, how is making making people wait longer to get their licence going to make roads safer when by that age as I pointed out they will need their licences more and will be more at risk because they would not have had the years of practice they would have before having gotten their licence at a younger age.
Asylbek

Pro

Asylbek forfeited this round.
llama212

Con

I'm just going to reinstate my previous argument that the licence shouldn't be changed to 21.
Asylbek

Pro

Asylbek forfeited this round.
llama212

Con

My argument still stands.
Posted by Adilya 3 years ago
Adilya
I do not think that even driving age will be raised to 21 will some changes and people will more safety than in 18 years old