robin.murphy1999
Youraverageunicorn

Drug addicts are completely at fault and responsible for their addiction.

robin.murphy1999 has forfeited round #2.

robin.murphy1999

Pro

There has been some controversy when i offered this opinion to my friends, i believe that drug addicts specifically those that are currently addicted to drugs are completely responsible for their problem. I would like to also set the stage by affirming that any form of addiction is a problem, which can be argued over as a sub topic to this main topic or not. The only acception to this stance applies only to those that do not consume any substance of their own free will. however i believe that those that voluntarily depend on drugs or physically spend their own or any funds in their possession to acquire drugs regularly are the only ones to be blamed for their problem.
Youraverageunicorn

Con

I'm gonna make the first round quick since you didn't really have an argument so I want to make it fair.

Sometimes people can be responsible for their addictions but it's all about who they were around.
people go to drugs for comfort which is depressing but it's true. If someone's had like a rough childhood or no one's there for them, they turn to drugs. The first time they try, the can easily get addicted. It could also be because of peer pressure. I mean, people will do anything to get with the "cool crowd" it's not their fault. We've all been there when you're at the state of desperate. You can't blame them for wanting to be "cool" because maybe their parents never taught them drugs aren't okay. You never know so don't just go blaming everyone if they're addicted to drugs.
Posted by Youraverageunicorn 4 months ago
Youraverageunicorn
I'm just going to have to start a new debate, sorry.
Youraverageunicorn
oh yeah of course ai would love to
Posted by robin.murphy1999 4 months ago
robin.murphy1999
im sorry i was travelling during my round. could the contender please continue the debate so as to allow me to post as well.