robin.murphy1999
rubianne27

Drug addicts are completely at fault and responsible for their addiction.

rubianne27 has forfeited round #1.

robin.murphy1999

Pro

There has been some controversy when I offered this opinion to my friends, I believe that drug addicts specifically those that are currently addicted to drugs are completely responsible for their problem. I would like to also set the stage by affirming that any form of addiction is a problem, which can be argued over as a sub-topic to this main topic or not. The only exception to this stance applies only to those that do not consume any substance of their own free will. however, i believe that those that voluntarily depend on drugs or physically spend their own or any funds in their possession to acquire drugs regularly are the only ones to be blamed for their problem.
Posted by What50 7 months ago
What50
He isn't wrong. When people use drugs they're using it out of their own free will. Doesn't mean we should stop helping them. Unfortunately t we can't help them if they will not accept that they're at their own fault for using it in the first place.
Posted by missmedic 7 months ago
missmedic
Do you believe that the government has a responsibility to reduce the amount of harm that drugs cause?