shaduwarsenaal
Jedi4

Drugs are more harmful than useful

shaduwarsenaal

Pro

Man, you sound like a hippie to me. Were you high when you said that drugs provide spiritual insight or is this just your belief. Drugs are too addicting. More people have died from OD than alcohol. That said, in the case of enlightenment, the consequence is not equal to the act. Not that they even an enlightener. Drugs are more of an enslaver. Everyone I know that have quit, are glad they did. In conclusion to my argument, I will also say that drug wars are numerous in casualties.
Jedi4

Con

Im no hippie bro. I only listen to pink floyed on the weekends hippies listen to them all the time and I only take acid sometimes. yeah if your not careful you can get addicted but bro just take it every now and then. Like the coffe. Coffie make you addick to caffine but only drink it sometime.

Yeah drug wars you know drug wars only exist because drugs are illegal. If the legalized it all the wars would be like "dude sh1ts legal why bother?" We dont have candy wars because candy is legal.
shaduwarsenaal

Pro

Man, I wish everyone had the self-control you did. I am glad you do not get high all the time. But how many people, who are susceptible to addiction, will you see getting OD'd right in front of you. I do not know man. Right now, prices are incredulous. So many people loose all their money on weed, crack, cocaine, opium, etc. Do you suppose that these will cost less once it is legalized. I just do not so many families ruined by drugs. I mean, alcohol is legal and you still see family torn apart
Jedi4

Con

The reason people dont have that self control is because the school system teaches them that drugs are bad M'kay. Yeah ur tv costs a lot too. Most prices are because they drug cartels have to smuggle the drugs in their butts.
shaduwarsenaal

Pro

I must say, you are very persuasive. Nonetheless, I have to question your logic known as circular reasoning. I may also denote your psychiatrics. You can not blame one for another's actions. One persons only is responsible for his decisions. Aspects such as the environmental as spiritual, all have an influence one, but do not completely determine who you are.
Jedi4

Con

Yeah where is the cirlce reasoning? You cant only assert that sh1t bro you gots to prove it. One person dont exist in a vacuum. People are influcned by everyone else like nurturing and birth and sh1t.

Other guy dropped evrything about drug wars and cartels. I clearly have this thing won. Do drugs they save you from yourself and damnation