Dubstep music battle.
Debate Rounds (5)
First round intros.
Rds. 2-5 for dubstep awesomeness.
Each debater may post up to five songs/music videos of the dubstep genre.
Debaters must type the name of the song, artist, DJ, etc. so that in the event that the song is removed from Youtube, judges may be able to find an equivalent video on their own.
Voting is to be based on how awesome the songs selected are. Obviously subjective, but whateves.
Debaters are not to be held responsible if posted videos are removed from Youtube.
You hear that audience?
(2) Above & Beyond - On My Way To Heaven (feat. Richard Bedford)
(3) Blind Faith ft. Liam Bailey - Chase and Status (No More Idols)
(4) Flinch - Light It Up
(5) Nero - Me And You - Full Official Video (MTA Records)
2. Promises - Nero - SKRILLEX
3. Hard In Da Paint - Waka Flocka Flame - Crizzly
4. Chain Hang Low - Jibbs - Crizzly & AFK
5. Scary monsters and nice sprites - SKRILLEX
MY FAVORITES ARE NUMBERS 1 AND 5.
(2) Nero - Reaching Out
(3) Blackmill - Spirit Of Life
(4) Ghosts N Stuff - Deadmau5 Nero Remix (I know it's been around a while, but it had to be in here. It's spot is well earned)
(5) Gemini - Graduation (That ethereal blitz. Just wait for the beat to drop.)
jdog2016 forfeited this round.
(2) Nero - Departure
(3) The Glitch Mob - We Can Make The World Stop
(4) Lindsey Stirling-Transcendence
(5) Digitalism - Miami Showdown
My songs carry over through all rounds because they are so awesome.
Here are five more fantastic dubstep songs anyway, for your enjoyment:
(1) Hypnocat - Ethereal
(2) Gemini - No Way Out
(3) Example - 'Midnight Run'
(4) The Glitch Mob - Fortune Days
(5) The Streets - In The Middle (Nero Remix)
1 votes has been placed for this debate.
Vote Placed by Wallstreetatheist 3 years ago
|Agreed with before the debate:||-||-||0 points|
|Agreed with after the debate:||-||-||0 points|
|Who had better conduct:||-||-||1 point|
|Had better spelling and grammar:||-||-||1 point|
|Made more convincing arguments:||-||-||3 points|
|Used the most reliable sources:||-||-||2 points|
|Total points awarded:||4||0|
Reasons for voting decision: YYW posted in each round. Derp.
You are not eligible to vote on this debate
This debate has been configured to only allow voters who meet the requirements set by the debaters. This debate either has an Elo score requirement or is to be voted on by a select panel of judges.