Dunsparce Is a Boss

Dunsparce is a sexy beast. I use Dunsparce in all of my battles and I never lose. In fact, yesterday I played Pokemon Diamond and I took out a Bidoof, which is the second best Pokemon ever and is so good that it is even banned from Ubers. Dunsparce also has the coolest looking shiny form. It is pink, which is commonly regarded as the most manly color of all time. When people come up against Dunsparces in battle, they always run, because Dunsparces are just that terrifying.

Yeah. Dunsparce is your worst nightmare. Don't deny it. :/

Boss - a person who employs or superintends workers; manager.

Boss #2- a politician who controls the party organization, as in a particular district.

Boss #3 - a person who makes decisions, exercises authority, dominates, etc.: My grandfather was the boss in his family.

Dunsprce - "Dunsparce are pale yellow, serpentine Pokémon with two small, white-colored wings which are capable of lifting the Pokémon a few inches off the ground. They also possess a drill on the end of their tail for digging which resembles a rattlesnake's rattle. Besides their main pale yellow coloration, they have accentuations of blue, such as the ring patterning encircling their eyes, the thick stripes on the pattern on its back, and its underside, and beige, such as its eyelids and back. Dunsparce's eyes seemed perpetually closed and goggle-like in appearance, somewhat like Baltoy's, and there are pointed prongs on the underside of its chin. "

No where in there does it say politician, the ruler, or a manager that hires people.

Dudsparce =

see bulbapedia

Boss = A dunsparce is not a boss.

The opposition is clearly mistaken, or at least delusional. He is quoting stuff from Bulbapedia, which is like Wikipedia in that it can be edited by anyone. We cannot trust Bulbapedia. We cannot trust the media. We must look to our instincts, and our hearts. In our hearts, we all know that Dunsparce is a boss.

Even if I were to accept the validity of these sources, it is stated in Boss #3 that a boss is someoen who exercises authority and dominates. It could be said that Dunsparces exercise authority and dominate, because they dominate their competition in the Pokemon game.

Lastly, and most importantly, I would like to point out that the opposition spelled Dunsparce wrong twice in his argument ("Dunsprce" and "Dudsparce") which clearly represents his innate fear of the almighty Dunsparce. It is similar to Harry Potter, where everyone is too afraid to say Voldemort's name, and instead resort to saying "you-know-who" or the like. For the debater of the "con" argument, it is evident that although he tries to be brave, he too fears the power of Dunsparce, who is a boss.

I would like to conclude my argument by saying DUNSPARCE FOREVER. :)

My definitions then stand :)

except one -__-

"Dunsparce (ノコッチ Nokocchi?) is a land snake based on the tsuchinoko, a legendary snake-like cryptid from Japan. It has a yellow hourglass-shaped body, two tiny wings on its sides, a drill for a tail,[16] and two spikes under its chin. Its underbelly is blue, as are the markings on its back. Dunsparce lives in caves[17] and deep underground in nests of complex design.[16] Its rudimentary wings enable it to hover above the ground,[18] providing it with an alternate method of motion besides crawling. Despite these wings and bug-like appearance, Dunsparce is solely a Normal-type Pokémon."

Sources wikipedia used in that:

Pokédex: DUNSPARCE has a drill for its tail. It uses this tail to burrow into the ground backwards. This POKéMON is known to make its nest in complex shapes deep under the ground. Game Freak. Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire. (Nintendo). Game Boy Advance. (2003-03-17)

Pokédex: It hides deep inside caves where no light ever reaches it and remains virtually motionless there. Game Freak. 'Pokémon Crystal'. (Nintendo). Game Boy. (2001-07-29)

Pokédex: If spotted it escapes by burrowing with its tail. It can float slightly using its wings. Game Freak. Pokémon Silver. (Nintendo). Game Boy. (2000-10-15)

If you look at it, my argument still stands, and my opponents arguments do not work.

A dunsparce is not a boss (remember its picture, it does not resemble this, as it cannot shape shift)

Dunsparce is not like that ^, hence not a boss. I win... for now.

Thank you for posting your opinion and I will take your argument into heavy consideration. First, I commend your finding of the sources used on the Dunsparce Wikipedia page, but I still stick to my claim that Dunsparce is indeed a boss.

I think that Dunsparce is in fact alike to the picture that you have posted. Here is a list of similarities between the two:
-Dunsparce can have Frustration, which is also the man in the picture appears to have.
-Dunsparce uses its Glare. The man in the picture is glaring.
-Dunsparce CAN somewhat change forms. It can put up a Substitute, which, in this picture, looks very similar to the picture of a boss that you have presented:

^Dunsparce could just be in its alternate form, the Substitute.

Lastly, I dispute the claim that my arguments do not work. My arguments sit in their cubicles and work all day, and they have been tasked by the all-powerful Dunsparce himself, so that is one more reason that Dunsparce is a boss.

Dunsparce. What a boss. I love it.

is - to be. [1]

So my opponents argument is it can look like it, as it can shape shift. But does this mean dunsparce is boss? If I changed my appearance to be meagan fox, am I meagan fox? No, I am not, I am still Alexander Adams, in a different form. So, even if my opponents argument is correct, appearance does not fully make dunsparce boss, as he still isn't, only resembles boss.

Also to note his picture is a pissed priest... You must have shown him contraception.

Also in special abilities all it shows is it can fly, not shape shifting or substitutes. [2] So, even if your argument is true, it fails to prove he IS boss, and it is not true either way.

Also, we must ask can pokemon have the image we presented? Can it be a priest that found out you had a abortion, or newt gingrich when he lost his McDonalds? The answer is no, the pokemon animations cannot do this, they can make this:

Yet do not make old fat men pissed because we took away their McDonalds. So, I will add to my case:

P1: Romney is a moderate
P2: Being moderate is funny
P3: If being moderate is funny, Dubsparce i not boss
P4: Being moderate means your a mormon that cant drink alcohol, which is funny
C: Dunsparce isn't boss

My argument is logically sound, because I say it is. And I am the god. I can kill you if you vote pro. So vote con, or you will be attacked by this guy:

WondrousWurmple forfeited this round.

Extend arguments. I ask for conduct, my opponent dropped my arguments.

Also, a new starwars character:

^his pic, not mine. The owner is David Kim.

Darth Pope.

WondrousWurmple forfeited this round.

2 FF's = Unrefuted arguments

Posting a picture of a priest =/= boss

Thanks for going long with my arguments :D (well, trying too)
Posted by Multi_Pyrocytophage 4 years ago
It seems Pro has closed his account
Vote Placed by Sans_the_Ander 4 years ago