van114
TheHost

EA SPORTS should make a NCAA WRESTLING VIDEO GAME.

Reasons for your voting decision - Required
Started: 7/28/2011 Category: Sports

van114

Pro

Like every other college sports wrestling is very popular as an individual sports and a team sports. People are dieing to see game like this made. Not even in the United States alone, people all around the world llove ncaa wrestling. This may just be the best selling game in the world. Take for example peo;ple will love to play with Anthony Robles or compete aganist them. For you readers out there who don't know who Anthony Robles is, he is a Ncaa wrestle who has one legs but with his motivation from his mom he was able to win aganist a very good wrestle. I mean these are story like this people will love to see added in a video game story mode.
TheHost

Con

I assume this round is for an actual argument, seeing as there are only two. I disagree that they should make a NCAA wrestling game, on the grounds that to be a successful game, it needs a group of people who would buy that game. It is simple supply and demand. Without a demand, why supply? Now, I know you argued that this could possibly be "the best selling game in the world..." but I disagree. The best selling game of all time so far is Pokļæ½mon Red, Blue and Green (Gameboy), which sold 20.08 million copies worldwide. The closest thing to a sports game on the list is Gran Turismo, and it's pretty far down. So, I have serious doubts about people "dieing to see game like this made"
van114

Pro

van114 forfeited this round.
TheHost

Con

All of my arguments are extended, vote con.
Vote Placed by thett3 5 years ago
thett3
van114TheHostTied