DebateBehemoth
Travniki

EPIC RAP BATTLES OF HISTORY Darth Vader VS Adolph Hitler BOTH 1 AND 2 OVERALL WINNER

Travniki

DebateBehemoth

Pro

I do think Vader won both I will show you why further on
Travniki

Con

I'll tel you why Darth Vader did not win his rap battle against Hitler in the following rounds.
DebateBehemoth

Pro

Though it is 2:00 am here and I am only using my phone I shall try my best
First of all Vader put better raps in the first battle plus froze hitler and asked him to auck vaders robot balls which were overall funny including this line "you cant rap against the dark side of the force why even bother so many dudes slept with you mom who even know that I am your father" plus he did that with his awesome voice
Not to mention this rap "Everything that you did I am the motherfu..er who invented it I am the original dark lord your like sorcerers apprentice"
Ok so I will prove further that vader won that not just by his raps but with Officiall fan votes straight.from Epic rap battles of history website
Travniki

Con

"First of all Vader put better raps in the first battle plus froze hitler and asked him to auck vaders robot balls which were overall funny including this line "you cant rap against the dark side of the force why even bother so many dudes slept with you mom who even know that I am your father" plus he did that with his awesome voice"

I have a couple issues with this. When Darth Vader froze Hitler, there was an extremely long gap in between his rapping. That is to say Vader stopped rapping when he froze Hitler. This made the rest of his last rap extremely awkward and rather rushed. It disrupted his "flow", and made him speak quite quickly, which sounded ridicolous with his voice distorter. You found that line funny, I find it mildly distrubing and homosexuel, we both have different opinions so the argument is dropped.
"Not to mention this rap "Everything that you did I am the motherfu..er who invented it I am the original dark lord your like sorcerers apprentice"
I pity the fact that Vader had to use obscene words, it made him sound un-intelligent. Also, the reference to the Sorcereors apprentice was not tactfull-it is quite an obscure book. A more popular reference would have been more clever and in the form of better rap.
Hitler Stayed in character the whole time

All of Hitlers lyrics pertained to the historical figure, or the events they caused. This was incredibily witty and hilarious.
Vader broke character

Vader broke character many times to insult Hitler, showing that he could not adjust his lyrics to fit his character. It made for a less witty rap.

DebateBehemoth

Pro

It is called EPIC for a reason the rap battles which were created for the sole purpose to use the characters accent costume to entertain and see who would rap better with the given rap lines Vader in the 1st battle proved to be to much given that Hitler did not answer due to being frozen via Carbonite bath it also says at the end WHO WON WHO'S NEXT YOU DECIDE Which in epic rap battle of history.com says 64 percent of people voted for Vader in there first battles while only 36 percent went for Hitler proving that people as I said roots for who had a better performance with the given character and how they have used there lines.And in the match Vader got the upper hand with the help of various reasons
His voice His movement And how perfectly Vader made the lines sound like.
picrapbattlesofhistory.com/videos/darth-vader-vs-hitler,AFA-rOls8YA/vote/#

About the Second rap battle I will prove that Overall Vader still won due to most votes Till next time
Travniki

Con

Alright, so everything was dropped, and Pro introduced the following point

" Which in epic rap battle of history.com says 64 percent of people voted for Vader in there first battles while only 36 percent went for Hitler"

Voting is still in process. That is to say Vader is winning in just one survey that's being taken of the battle (btw can you link this, I couldn't find it. I suspect that you're lying), Vader has not WON just because he is doing better in one opinion survey.
DebateBehemoth

Pro

Voting will never stop yes but we are using the present results not the past not the future the present
http://epicrapbattlesofhistory.com...
May I say the one opinion survey is the official website of ERB so I think Vader has won.
-
And now the second battle this time Yes Hitler did good but still with the votes comparison to the last fight the percentage difference is not to downhill for Vader than it did for Hitler in the first fight
http://epicrapbattlesofhistory.com...
Travniki

Con

So it seems everything has been dropped in this round with the exception of one obstacle.

On the ERB website Vader has gotten more votes you say?

-One, your site still doesn't show those numbers....I dispute the truthfullness of the argument

-Two, even if they are true, it means that Vader, in a purely techincal sense, is winning in one survey, that doesn't prove your BOP
DebateBehemoth

Pro

I do not know why you cannot see this
http://epicrapbattlesofhistory.com...
Or maybe you do not have an account.You need to have an account to vote to see
Official websites with official results It is called epic rap battles of history.com because it has the official videos with official votes to the match all the other websites (if there are other websites) are not considered official votes.
Second match
http://epicrapbattlesofhistory.com......
Over all Vader has 107 percent while Hitler has 93 percent
OVER ALL IN THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE WITH OFFICIAL RESULTS LEADING TO VADER HAVING THE MOST AWESOME PERFORMANCE OVER ALL
Travniki

Con

So you've dropped all teh other points and latched onto this last one.

So I guess if voters want to verify that its true they'll make an account on ERB and see if its actually true, and even if it is the "official" survey, it still demonstrated that Vader is only winning a public opinion survey, and is not the Overall Winner.
Posted by DebateBehemoth 5 years ago
DebateBehemoth
Remember this in the second video erb made the
I only thawed you out to beat your a.. The second time
Posted by DebateBehemoth 5 years ago
DebateBehemoth
Rephrase my first post I do think vader won overall
Posted by AlwaysMoreThanYou 5 years ago
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Hitler won both, but I don't have time to debate this unfortunately.
Vote Placed by Zaradi 5 years ago
Zaradi
DebateBehemothTravnikiTied
Reasons for voting decision: Polls only dictate public opinion, not truth. I could take a poll on who all thought that pink fire-breathing unicorns existed, and they wouldn't spontaneously exist even if 100 of people voted in favor of them existing. As the refuted polls argument (that I couldn't even view) was the only thing you were using, con easily wins.
Vote Placed by Multi_Pyrocytophage 5 years ago
Multi_Pyrocytophage
DebateBehemothTravnikiTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro drops alot of his points.
Vote Placed by TUF 5 years ago
TUF
DebateBehemothTravnikiTied
Reasons for voting decision: drops all his points.
Vote Placed by mongeese 5 years ago
mongeese
DebateBehemothTravnikiTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro quickly lost his arguments in favor of Vader and decided to lean back on the polls, even though he should be arguing why Vader deserved his win in the polls.