Flatstanley
TheVanadium

Earth is FLATT?!?!?!?!??!!!

TheVanadium has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 4 weeks ago Status: Debating Period

Flatstanley

Pro

so evrbody ask for proof and i go to find. i ask dadfor bote for chismun and when christlis came i open and sail to NASA. I ask Nasa man "eart is... falat??" He scare butt say "...noo is... not flatn...." I give himn 5000000 moneys. say he"erth isd flag but donut tell." i go to biggest tellascoap in of world. I luk for edg of plannet but when i zoom in telespope says "MMM NONO YOU CANT SEE EEDGE OF HTE ERTH SToP!!!!"prety suspicion i add, but polbably just sumthing inmy eye??
I hire an man to bote me to edge of erth. must find. bote man saysn"its two mouch rain, must go back?.? " "NO I sa"id "must see find edg of erth. i go pastt thu Noth Poll. "wii mUST be vrey clothes bye nao! !" suddens, buig lasser beem hit me bote "O no u dont" say lazer man "no can find!" GASPP! Is... GEORGE LUCAS! "JORGE LUCAS?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?" I qwestioned very guiestion. "bu t Y????..?" "HAHAHA" JGeorge say laff "NO can let YOU see that erth es FLAT!" "Y//??" say i. "bcuz! if yuu kno erth isis falat, ppl will kno thet STAR WARS planets R NUT REEL!" get out out litesaberz and start to fite. "NoW you are VERY RONG" and zap ligtsab at him.. "NO CAN BE????;';?" JOrge DEAD. I bote over to edg and C that erth is flat. and... is on top of GOD"s table?'? GOD" ask i, "eryth flat" "yess mey child, erth es flat.."
See??? Godt saydtd theyt eorth ies falat, so must B flart. IDIUTS
TheVanadium

Con

The earth is not flat. We have pictures of the earth, and the picture shows that it is round.

God does not talk to people directly at this point in time.
Also, you have numerous grammatical errors in your argument.
Flatstanley

Pro

Silly bou. You no can tok to GOD bcaus you s go to the HECK PLACE. I talc to Gaud rite now! God, prove thet you is talk to me! "YES HELLO I EM GOD PLEASE BELIVE" Yo see? God, tel thisv silly baoy somthig abot him to proof u r godt. "VANADIUM ES A LONELY BOIY WHO SIT IN BASEMENT DEBATE TWELVE YR OLDS AL DEY, NO HASS SENSE OF IRONY" Mmmm, yes ver y gud God thak you. You es so rong, it make me laugh, HAHAHAHAHA!!1! Why so scarred, litle boi? Wot es rong... panky poo?
btw, I make no grandma tickle error. my granma DEAD. ur mean
TheVanadium

Con

Alright. If you are really talking to the all-knowing God (Psalm 139:1-4), have him tell you my first, middle, and last name. Also, ask him my home address, my political party, and whom I would have dinner with if I could have dinner with any guest on earth.

Also, you have failed to disprove my pictures.
Flatstanley

Pro

Wut r U stupd?? Them piccures r ovviously drwn bye crayon. I culd draw beter then thart. NE way, ur too late, bucko. God is SLEEP. God taking NAPP. Wut are I suppozed 2 dooby dooby do???
Jurst owt uf cyureeosity, tho, hoo would u have dinner with?
Posted by SilverishGoldNova 2 weeks ago
SilverishGoldNova
@Youngastronomer Because a couple of people have made alt accounts just to make fun of me after my debates kicked off.
Posted by Flatstanley 2 weeks ago
Flatstanley
I won ths 1 also
Posted by TheVanadium 4 weeks ago
TheVanadium
https://www.google.com...:

I forgot to put this in the argument
Posted by MASchicken 4 weeks ago
MASchicken
Ho doe yu kow tis nout flaut. hasve yu bean tou ouotter spcea??????
Posted by WhiteHawk 4 weeks ago
WhiteHawk
I feel like I lost brain cells reading this...
Posted by Youngastronomer 4 weeks ago
Youngastronomer
Why are 99% of "Flat Earthers" trolls?
Posted by NDECD1441 4 weeks ago
NDECD1441
1st place in storytelling.....
Posted by Throwback 4 weeks ago
Throwback
Nice. Hilarious, Dude!