somerandomvideocreator
honeywhat2019

Earth is a Mobius Strip.

honeywhat2019 has forfeited round #3.
Started: 12/10/2017 Category: Funny

somerandomvideocreator

Pro

A funny, non-serious debate.
honeywhat2019

Con

I accept this debate. I disagree that the world is a mobius strip- rather, I believe it to be a lemniscate, with the two loops (eurasian/africa supercontinent and the americas) joined at the bering strait. This would explain the so-called "pacific ocean" (which, clearly, does not exist, seeing as nobody lives there). While I admit that Antarctica does not fit this shape, as it would be part of the void outside of the two loops. However, seeing as nobody actually lives there other than "scientists" that work for governments, I believe this is simply explained by the fact that, like Finland, Antarctica is a UN creation designed to hide the truth from us.

I look forward to your response.
somerandomvideocreator

Pro

What about Hawaii and other islands? Are they also fake?

A Mobius Strip is much better. The top of the Mobius Strip is the Arctic, the bottom is the Antarctic. At the "center" of the strip is the Sun, and the rotation of the Mobius Strip causes night and day, as the Moon is just a torus that goes around the Mobius Strip Earth.

Let me know if you find any issues with the Mobius Strip Earth.
honeywhat2019

Con

The existence of Hawaii, unlike the pacific ocean and Antarctica, was not created by the UN. Rather, it was a figment of American Imperialism, created to further the glory of our nation. In reality, H.A.W.A.I.I. is an acronym, standing for Huh, America Wants Another Island I guess (the G in guess was left out so as to ease the abbreviation). Similarly, polynesia, melanisia, and oceania were figments of European Imperialism. The most famous example of this is Australia, the code name for an exploratory colony on the edge of the lemniscate's Left Sea.

I admit that Torus Moon is plausible. However, if the sun is at the center of the Strip, then what causes dawn and dusk? And why does the sun move if it's constantly at the center? Wouldn't it always be equidistant from each point inside the strip?
somerandomvideocreator

Pro

The Mobius strip rotates clockwise around the Sun. Therefore, part of the time, the Mobius strip is facing centerwards, the other time, the Mobius strip is facing outwards, towards the Moon. The sun moves because as you are on a point on the Mobius strip rotating clockwise, so the Sun appears to be moving even though it is stationary. Same reasoning as for the Sun being fixed in place and the planets moving around the Sun.

I am not sure whether the Mobius strip should go clockwise or counterclockwise.