Supergreatmystic
Gahere

Earthbound is a great game

Started: 1/29/2015 Category: Games

Supergreatmystic

Pro

I think Earthbound is a great game and should not be said to be a bad one.
Pro:I am pro and I shall explain my reasons to why Earthbound is a good game
Con: Whoever decides to be con has to try to convince us that Earthbound is a bad game and that no one should play it.
I will not go crazy on which round is for what so its open for con to either rebuttal or show more evidence on his choice and so on every round.
Gahere

Con

I accept.....
Supergreatmystic

Pro

Supergreatmystic forfeited this round.
Gahere

Con

I await my opponent to post his Pro, then I will post my Neg case. My opponent has stated that he will explain his reasoning, and so, I win this round since my opponent has forfeited and has failed to do what he claimed he would. I hope that the next round will be more fruitful with a more complete Pro, but if my opponent fails to post once again, I will post my Neg case because it would be in poor taste to just claim victory without evidence. But seeing how this is the first round, I will gladly accept this round as a win on my opponents negligence.
Supergreatmystic

Pro

Supergreatmystic forfeited this round.
Gahere

Con

Gahere forfeited this round.
Posted by Supergreatmystic 2 years ago
Supergreatmystic
I'm really sorry but I was waaaaaaaaaaaay to busy, I didn't know how much stuff I'd have to do! I'll try reposting this debate, right now I don't really care who wins this debate! Really sorry Gahere!
Posted by Gahere 2 years ago
Gahere
Odd how Earthbound is such a great game, and yet the pro failed to post any reasoning on the first round.

..... Just sayin'.
Posted by Supergreatmystic 2 years ago
Supergreatmystic
I mean that its enjoyable, and is "Great" in a sense that its well made and shouldn't be frowned upon because its a wonderful game
Posted by Lulzy 2 years ago
Lulzy
Oh my god. Earthbound is an AMAZING game. I feel bad for whoever accepts this.
Posted by NNEye 2 years ago
NNEye
"Good" and "great" are vague. Define "great/good." Do you mean "popular?" Intricate, yet enjoyable gameplay?