boii77
Katiebug2003

Eating dogs is wrong

boii77 has forfeited round #2.

boii77

Con

I am here to argue against the fact that eating a dog is wrong. So my opponent should argue otherwise.

Rules:
1. Do not use this as an opportunity to talk about the loving relation between you and your pet, because I do not care.
2. This should be a peaceful respectful debate.

Yea that basically it for my rules.
Katiebug2003

Pro

Hello my name is Katelyn
Eating dogs is wrong, in America eating dogs can be considered animal abuse and all animals lives are precious no matter how big or small. Now I do understand that in China eating dogs is legal dogs are the animal that are most commonly abused and eating them is just another form of abuse.
I am looking forward to this debate.I wish you the best of luck and may the best man/woman win!
Posted by CatalyticConvertersRule 5 months ago
CatalyticConvertersRule
The reason why women are FORCED to work (for the most part - or they are looked down upon) is due to the jew, too. Women's Lib. was led by the jew, as are ALL marches, protests, movements. Occupy was founded by Vancouverite jew and spread continent-wide!!! Women's Lib was ONLY about TAXING the 52% women in your corporation (you think it is a country; it's not.) Aaron Russo was subsequently MURDERED for giving out this information. The ROCKEFELLERS had him killed and blamed it on some B.S.. Same goes for Michael Jackson - he was about to give out this information - only to have some black dude whom everyone would be-LIE-ve blamed for his death, etc. JOAN RIVERS admitted that jew are behind it all and that Obama's wife was a tranny was murdered as well. Evi and Randy Quaid had to move to a REAL country - Canada, to get away from the jew murderers; even though there are a TON of jew supporters in CanaDUH. Buncha stupid morons. That's why the only real damage the jew did to CanaDUH was the Fort McMurray LASER DEW FIRES a few years ago, which was later used on California residents; full scale under Agenda 21/30. LOOK IT UP FOR YOURSELVES. Here, I'll jo it for you FFS...
Watch them. They are enlightening. More than you'll EVER learn in "school." You PROFESSORS don't even know this information they are so "typical and edJEWcated to hell and back."

https://www.youtube.com... (Look at that nose on the piece of $ on the right.)

https://www.youtube.com...

https://www.youtube.com...

https://www.youtube.com...

https://www.youtube.com...

https://www.youtube.com...

Lastly, the reason the RABIES (rabbi) cuts and sucks the caulk of babies, is because HE gets a hard-on from doing so, while the mothers cry. This is done in North America by jew who want to imprint white men and scar them for life.

https://www.youtube.com...

Still love jew?
CatalyticConvertersRule
Most of you "people" in the "Bible belt" have a COMPLETE, UTTER HARD ON for jew. jew will *ONLY* eat an animal unless it is absolutely BRUTALIZED with baseball bats, crowbars, hammers, etc., because they think that they are "the chosen ones!!!" Worse than that? You Bible thumpers do agree WITH jew on this; even though none of you even know what kosher means.. Look it up.

http://verse247.com...

There, I did it for you. While you are sitting there thinking "OMGZ! This guy is sick!, none of you know ANYTHING about the jew and how SICK they are. There is a conspiracy RIGHT NOW to poison every one but 500,000,000 of us on this plan it - not planet. The earth is flat. Agenda 21 and 30 would be TOO MUCH for any of you to read about or watch. Give it a shot! Look it up on JewTube or Joogle and you will want to go to war with these "people" and heathens who did 9/11 - which is a fact. Look up the "dancing Israelis" to see how jew guys (not men) can be arrested in jew York for having a PLANE PAINTED ON THEIR VAN CRASHING INTO THE WORLD TRADE CENTER, AND THEN JUMPING UP AND DOWN AFTER IT HAPPENED, ONLY TO GET FREE (ON YOUR TAX DOLLARS) ONE-WAY TICKETS BACK TO ISNTREAL! THE JEW DID 9/11, sunk the Titanic, lied about the deaths of > 5.729 MILLION "people," sunk the U.S.S. Liberty (which none of you know about because jew own ALL media, banking, war companies, YOUR MILITARY, and everything else in your wannabe country.) The U.S. is NOT a country. It is a CORPORATION - ran by D.C. which is ran by ISNTREAL!!! That is why "ISIS" never attacks Isntreal!!! ISIS stands for Israeli Secret Intelligence Service(s). FACT. The jew bombed the King David Hotel, faked Sandy Hook and later bragged by letting the ALIVE AND WELL kids sing at the SuperBowl!!! They did the Boston smoke Bombing. They did Vegas, WACO, Columbine, the CO. theater event, started the CA fires, ALL of the "hurricanes" to hit TX etc. and are just csuckers - fact.
CatalyticConvertersRule
A mutt is NO different than any other animal. In fact, they sh!t all over the place, pee all over the place, BARK AT EVERY THING, greet every person's knock at the door with a loud, obnoxious and annoying WOOF WOOF WOOF until they get heaps of attn:. I've worked on computers, only to have the little f'ers BITE my feet WITHOUT the owner saying a word. This reminds me of my very first day of school where a mean mutt chased me all the way to school, barking and scaring the hell out of me. People on welfare, should not be allowed to own these things. They should ALL be euthanized and eaten by the Chinese since they like them so much. There is not a more annoying thing than a mutt.
And, NO, it is NOT animal cruelty - as most of you "people" are propagandized into believing from your media, t.v. news and papers. If you could only see the living conditions of that KFC on your plate, you would become a vegetarian overnight.
The ONLY reason someone would be against eating mutts, is because they see them as "cute," which they are not. A HUSKY is a REAL dog. All of these knock off breeds are MEAN as Fawk, drool all over your car as they try to attack you alla Cujo, are only kept around to ward off cops, weed, coke, heroin and the rest of the pills that 90% of the owners have.
The O N L Y difference between a mutt and a SNAKE, is that a snake is not "cute" to you. Therefore, most people would not eat the snake!
Like I said, you won't eat that MUTT because you have this illusion that it is cute, inhumane, cruel and a whole host of other jew lies. To give a PERFECT EXAMPLE of this? Right now, you are thinking: "what an antisemite, conspiracy theorist, holo $ denier," and a whole host of other things that jew put in your head via media. These were invented by the jew to put down anyone who can think. Research "kosher" to see what sick TRULY means. And no - it is NOT me for spreading truth; It means beating the sh!t out of the animal with a weapon to make it edible!!!!
Posted by Katiebug2003 9 months ago
Katiebug2003
MindMaster I was just looking over our conversation and noticed something.Are you for eating dogs? I'm sorry about what I said it was a bit harsh I don't take it back but still no-one should be treated that way so I am formally apologizing
Posted by Katiebug2003 9 months ago
Katiebug2003
MindMaster i actually love animals and love to hunt and eat meat hurtful comments are not needed here if you really want to see who wins in a formal debate then you can challenge me if not as Im sure your mother has told you "if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all!!"
Posted by Katiebug2003 9 months ago
Katiebug2003
Posted by Katiebug2003 9 months ago
Katiebug2003
Posted by Katiebug2003 9 months ago
Katiebug2003
Posted by Katiebug2003 9 months ago
Katiebug2003
Posted by Katiebug2003 9 months ago
Katiebug2003