boii77
Katiebug2003

Eating dogs is wrong

boii77 has forfeited round #2.

boii77

Con

I am here to argue against the fact that eating a dog is wrong. So my opponent should argue otherwise.

Rules:
1. Do not use this as an opportunity to talk about the loving relation between you and your pet, because I do not care.
2. This should be a peaceful respectful debate.

Yea that basically it for my rules.
Katiebug2003

Pro

Hello my name is Katelyn
Eating dogs is wrong, in America eating dogs can be considered animal abuse and all animals lives are precious no matter how big or small. Now I do understand that in China eating dogs is legal dogs are the animal that are most commonly abused and eating them is just another form of abuse.
I am looking forward to this debate.I wish you the best of luck and may the best man/woman win!
Posted by Katiebug2003 3 months ago
Katiebug2003
MindMaster I was just looking over our conversation and noticed something.Are you for eating dogs? I'm sorry about what I said it was a bit harsh I don't take it back but still no-one should be treated that way so I am formally apologizing
Posted by Katiebug2003 3 months ago
Katiebug2003
MindMaster i actually love animals and love to hunt and eat meat hurtful comments are not needed here if you really want to see who wins in a formal debate then you can challenge me if not as Im sure your mother has told you "if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all!!"
Posted by Katiebug2003 3 months ago
Katiebug2003
Posted by Katiebug2003 3 months ago
Katiebug2003
Posted by Katiebug2003 3 months ago
Katiebug2003
Posted by Katiebug2003 3 months ago
Katiebug2003
Posted by Katiebug2003 3 months ago
Katiebug2003
Posted by Katiebug2003 3 months ago
Katiebug2003
Posted by Katiebug2003 3 months ago
Katiebug2003
Posted by Katiebug2003 3 months ago
Katiebug2003