Eating meat is great for you

FatErgos has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 month ago Status: Debating Period

I understand the ethical concerns that eating meat produce in slaughter houses is awful and I agree with that. However, even people who eat meat with organic/natural on the label that doesn't mean the meat was grown in better conditions. Regardless why do you or some people believe meat is bad for you. As an athlete I eat a lot of meat and protein every day to maintain my body. Yes meats are bad for you if you eat meat with high quantities of saturated fat, but meats like chicken don't have a lot of that. The main meat issues regarding diabetes are due to people along with eating their meat eating a lot of sugar and refined carbs in their diet, this causes diabetes. Please respond I am interested to see someone elses point of view.

First of all eeeeeeeeeeewww meat.

How can you want to so much as smell and sense flesh let alone insert it into your body.

It looks bizarre, gross and absolutely terrifying.

One would argue that vegetarians are posh, having meals from the freshness of plants. Feeling like a model on salad, rather than Arnie 'n' Sylvester on the PROtien💢(stinky organs eeeew)
Posted by missmedic 1 month ago
Raising animals for food requires massive amounts of land, food, energy, and water and causes immense animal suffering. A staggering 51 percent or more of global greenhouse-gas emissions are caused by animal agriculture, according to a report published by the Worldwatch Institute.
Posted by Zaephou 1 month ago
con is a troll
Posted by TheBenC 1 month ago
Meat good. Veg bad.