Foliya
lydiaaf

Ebooks are better than paper books

lydiaaf has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 month ago Status: Debating Period

Foliya

Pro

Hi! This debate is devoted to eternal problem: ebooks VS paperbooks. In my opinion, ebooks are more convenient in using, more acceptable and less expensive and, as a consequence, are better than paper books.
lydiaaf

Con

So eBooks may be more convenient sometimes, but not always. What about those who technical problems, there are many who say they cant work technology. They also ruin your eyes, if you read them all the time. This is from the news.

Computer Vision Syndrome is caused by several different factors that combine to form a nasty set of issues. Partially, this is related to the way computer monitors display images.

Rather than showing one full image, pictures and text on a monitor are drawn in tiny little pieces called "pixels". This causes the eye to focus a little bit harder while looking at images on a monitor, and can lead to eyestrain, headaches, and blurry vision, if you don"t give your eyes a rest from time to time.
Foliya

Pro

The fact that some people are not able to use technology doesn't make ebooks worse . The majority of them can use it, right? In addition, there are more computers in the world than usual books(2 000 000 000a 129,864,880 respectively); therefore, it is much easier to read ebook than usual book.
Undoubtedly, reading ebooks for too long can cause everything what you have written. However, if you read them on tablets devoted to ebooks and periodically give some rest to your eyes, you are unlikely to have any problems with your eyesight. Also, reading paperbooks with bad lightning, in transport, with no rests will lead to the same symptoms of "Computer Vision Syndrome".
Furthermore, ebooks save your time. Rather than go to the library or to the book shop and spend a lot of time on it, you can download or purchase ebook on the Internet at one click.
Sourses:
http://mashable.com...
https://www.reference.com...
Posted by lydiaaf 1 month ago
lydiaaf
I did source it, but my computer did something and made me enter my comment before I was done. And no I am not making an excuse, I remembered I am home schooled and have to site EVERYTHING, its not possible for me to forget.
Posted by sboss18 1 month ago
sboss18
Con plagiarized their Round 1 argument from
http://www.rebuildyourvision.com...
You should have listed this source and quoted it in your argument to prevent this.