bestarguements
coolcatdog23

Economics should be taught in every primary school

bestarguements

Pro

The first question I ask is why not have economics at all primary schools? it only educates younger minds in what they should do in their future life and how to make better decisions.

How come there is a debate about if 16-year-olds should be able to vote when they are not educated in politics? We could perhaps have that debate later on but it is unthinkable now since so many have no idea what is going on in the world of economy!

Anyway, I think that i have voiced my opinion well and will let anyone challenge me if hey would like to. Moving on to the opposition...
coolcatdog23

Con

Pro said it only educates younger minds in what they should do in their future life and how to make better decisions. Kids and/or teens should not be forced into learning about economics, especially in school. Kids should chose whether they want to take this course. If someone wants to learn something they are not forced into it. Same applies here! If one chooses not to have knowledge on economics then let them be. Therefore, students should not be forced into taking economics and they should not be forced to have the knowledge on economics.
bestarguements

Pro

The opposition has stated that children should not be forced to do economics. Well then why are you forced to do things like music! Also, I never said that the children should be forced to do economics I only said that it should be taught in schools meaning that it should be introduced into every curriculum! The opposition has not also fully addressed their point.

Moving onto the opposition now.

Thank you for accepting my challenge!
coolcatdog23

Con

Pro has stated : I only said that it should be taught in schools meaning that it should be introduced into every curriculum, and that The opposition has not also fully addressed their point. First of all what i meant by forced was that if economics gets introduced into the curriculum it should be optional to have that class, me personally, i am not interested in economics at all so why should i have to take a class i dislike just because someone suggests it. And i have clearly stated my point. Economics is not something everyone appreciates. The course should be optional, and music does become optional when you get older so that is nothing to complain about pro.( i take it that you don't like music much?)
Best of luck to Pro! :)
bestarguements

Pro

bestarguements forfeited this round.
coolcatdog23

Con

coolcatdog23 forfeited this round.
Posted by coolcatdog23 1 year ago
coolcatdog23
no!!!
Posted by 16kadams 1 year ago
16kadams
Yes