Economics Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

kids aloud to do Debate.org?

unicornforreal
Topaet

we should let kids use Debate.org!...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Should we pass net neutrality?

emeroo
RichardCarter

I believe net neutrality should not be a thing...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

are pro athletes overpaid (i"m a beginner so please go easy)

THE_DEBAIT_DESTROYER
PeachyPrince

i don"t thing athletes are overpaid...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

You shouldn't start a business unless people are asking you to

RealDebates
BAAHHB

Thank you for the opportunity to debate the motion that "you shouldn"t start a business unless people are asking you to". I believe this motion, which originally is a quote from Derek Sivers (notorious businessman) to be true due to three reasons, which are: Demand, Specialized, Time. Before I begin, I would like to redefine this quote to mean "you shouldn"t start a business unless there is a large demand for it". The first reason that I believe you shouldn"t start a business unless peopl...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

Are there ethical ways to deal with overpopulation?

Robertgreene
frankfurter50

Are there any ethical ways to gradually reducing the worlds population, in order to save the environment, resources, and society for future generations?...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Is BITCOIN the new wave of the Future?

Nd2400
PointyDelta

My position is Bitcoin is the future of transactions... And could one day be worth more than Gold..... Tell me why you like to debate this subject in the comment section.......

16 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Does britain owe reparations

Shreya_sheen
QueenDaisy

I come from India and bring enough proof with me in support of this arguement....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 4 Weeks Ago

We should ban assault weapons in the U.S

Youraverageunicorn
What50

The rounds are: 1. Acceptance/claim 2. Argument 3. rebuttal 4. closing statements and refute against rebuttals May any debater accept...

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 4 Weeks Ago

Solon is FIIIINE

Vaarka
missbailey8

Solon is FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE...

27 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Should the words "under god" be in the pledge of allegiance?

Strebicux
Intellisio

I don't think it should stay because that puts down every religion that is not monotheistic, and America is a free country. Some people say that if it is removed, that will offend all monotheistic people, and even though 80% of our country is Christian, that is no reason to offend everyone else. If you sent your kids to school saying something besides that, that wasnt part of your religion, would you be okay with it? Like one nation under Allah? Under Jesus? Under zeus? It honestly should never...

Debating Period
6 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago