Corbyn2020
Zarium

Ed Miliband is God

Corbyn2020

Pro

I used to be an Atheist, but then I realized that Ed Miliband is God. He has given us his son, Jeremy Corbyn to save us from eternal damnation in David Cameron's Britain. Ed is the way, the truth and the light and you must accept him as your lord and saviour. I have started this debate to prove this. My opponent will be a dirty infidel who will try and prove that Ed Miliband is not God. He will, of course, fail, because Ed Miliband is God.
Zarium

Con

I shall, in my most "infedile" way - Teach you of the one true God of us all.

In the movie, "The Librarian: Quest for the Spear" - Which is univerally accepted truth due to the fact it is about a Library - The protagonist of this archive has a quest that journeys him to Shagri-La.
At the stress of Gunpoint - The Protagonist (Flynn Carson), Discovers the fact that all humans must impeccibly learn at one point, the True name of God.

The answer - Which all of us who are 'enlightened' - Is of course "Me".

Not as in myself, this infidel with my wacky ways - But in all of us.

God is a powerful creature, that is only given power when belief in it is is given willingly.

Those other 'Gods' - Are simply others named gods that have managed to cause others to forget that the True god is much more powerful, but only when *You* fuel him for YOURSELF.

When one realises their true God - which is themselves - and give wholly and fully to them; That God will benevolently serve you - as it should be.

We are here on this physical Relm representing our Gods, In the time of the past, and the time of now - Others can make their God's appear more powerful, Or gods from before have left seeds to confuse the later Gods, Which in turn power themselves further (Like a Power syphon, But they have convinced you to happily divert your faith/power to one who is not worthy of you!). People think Gods are nice, however What would you do, if you knew what was on the other side, and the only way to stay right were you are, is to make others believe in you? A little bit of belief would not be too much of a stoop to take, to keep oneself running.

My Elegant and O-so wise opponent has unfortunately fallen for the same trap - I hope to wake him to realise that Ed Miliband will indeed get stronger if you focus your faith to him - Which may be a good thing, Ed Miliband may be benevolent and kind, but he may not be...

However the truely good thing, Is if you were to divert your faith to yourself - Then you would see divinity.

In Conclusion - True God come's from within, And proof of their divinity is proven by the grace and shining reverance one gets when one fully and completely gives faith to themselves - i.e. What their physical representative can achieve.
Corbyn2020

Pro

Corbyn2020 forfeited this round.
Zarium

Con

Zarium forfeited this round.
Corbyn2020

Pro

Corbyn2020 forfeited this round.
Zarium

Con

Unsure if this silence is due to religious fervor - but instead of speaking tongues - you are thinking them?

I do not judge, as these decisions should not be made lighly, And I have seen on your profile that you have converted your faith to another name.

I will not be instigating a conversion here, It is up to the creator of this debate to drive this conversation.

Hope to hear from you soon, Physical representative.
Corbyn2020

Pro

Corbyn2020 forfeited this round.
Zarium

Con

If Ed Miliband is anything like his disciples, then I am not surprised that the masses are not flocking to him... Punctuation is prudence!

Well, as I am not the creator of this debate, I will not instigate any funnyness, as I was here to see where my opponent went to.... I did not expect silence to be my response.

Hoping to hear from you :)
Corbyn2020

Pro

Corbyn2020 forfeited this round.
Zarium

Con

Boooooooooooo.

Ahh well, the debate started well, however ground to a spectacular halt.

I hope you all have a great day :)