bokdorri
Lonesurrvivor

Education is the most powerful weapon

bokdorri

Pro

I have been learning things and activities and I come across this word that my mother says all the time is that education is the most powerful weapon I have hearing this an thinking into this is that it could be true. Think about it. Education is what that has caused us to have computers and all this good ideas. It is what I am thinking is that education is very powerful. I have also known to research that how people made things is because of education. The learning part. This is the key to the things we make. I am thinking that you should believe that it is true. So yes. I again will say that education is the most powerful weapon and this thinking I have will never fall from my head. Anybody watching this, you will find out a surprise that education is the one that changed you life. Believe this and if you don't fine! Thinks you want until you will learn that it will change your life forever. This again will be my topic and I will sow you my proof for this. If you want to fight over, than do it. I am giving you a choice to think.
Lonesurrvivor

Con

No, education is not the most powerful weapon. The power of choice is stronger, because you have the power to make a choice of what kind of life you want, who you want to be, and who you wish to marry. Education doesn't always make life better, because if you are given education, but don't use it, than that would be the power of choice, you would choose not to use it, and work at Mickey D's.
bokdorri

Pro

Hey the education is because of choice is wrong. As you can see, that this education is the one that has made your choice. Then will choice appear by it self? Well no. EDUCATION IS THE ONE THAT IS TAKING EVERYBODYS THINKING!!!!! Well that is what I am talking about.
Lonesurrvivor

Con

Just because you have education doesn't mean is is the power. Maybe being smart will affect your choice but even if you have education, you can choose any route you want in life, even if you choose the dumber choice. Education could change that, but in the end it is up to you.
Posted by Edwing 2 years ago
Edwing
Bacon solves all issues people, worship your god oh mighty bacon and thee shall save your life from thi ancient pan!

ALL HAIL BACON!
HAIL BACON HAIL BACON HAIL BACON
Posted by Theunkown 2 years ago
Theunkown
What happened to Roudn 2?