madlask
lilly02468

Education system in India is flawed

madlask

Pro

Indian education system has everything to do with the numerous problems that the country is facing. Starting from poverty to suicides. Since education is what shapes a human, it has to be taken seriously. But for reasons unknown, the Indian government is just not acting upon the issue.
lilly02468

Con

I agree to your challenge.
Thank you to my opponent for making this challenge and to what is sure to be a great debate.
India's educational system has been successful in various ways. The improved system has been credited as being one of the main contributors in India's economic rise.
madlask

Pro

You're welcome, opponent. I always wanted to be proved wrong which has never happened ;) Happy debating! :)

So the whole point is, if the education system was so perfect as you intend, why are the students forced against their will (speaking in general) in the matters of choosing their career? Why are we at the first place when it comes to suicides? And why hasn't India overtaken the US already? Lastly, why are the students not going after the subject knowledge instead of just mugging things up?
I hope you face these questions boldly. I can never agree to the fact that the youth of India is being driven in the right direction, which actually IS a matter of serious concern as today's youngster is tomorrow's citizen.
lilly02468

Con

lilly02468 forfeited this round.
madlask

Pro

Okay so I guess I win by default! :D
lilly02468

Con

lilly02468 forfeited this round.
madlask

Pro

madlask forfeited this round.
lilly02468

Con

lilly02468 forfeited this round.
Posted by lilly02468 4 years ago
lilly02468
Whoop! New debate!