Education Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Kindergartners Can Be Good At Algebra to Precalculus

BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
Aleoz

Kindegartners are good at Algebra, all the way up to Precalculus. If you just teach a kindegartner to plug in numbers in Algebraic problems, The kindegartner will keep up plugging numbers and easily solving math problems all the way up to Precalculus. If you say they can't do it, you are a bad influence to their life If you say they can't do it, you don't know how smart they can be. If you say they can, they will achieve higher goals If you say they can, they will pass Precalculus and alg...

Voting Period
7 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

High self esteem is bad trait to have in our youth. They should learn to be humble.

Fatuous
ArcaneFragment

People with High Self Esteem usually lake empathy or remorse and are blind to their own flaws. Feel free to debate me. I'm not smart, I'm not cunning, I'm not bright. No point in insulting me, I already know how flawed I am....

Debating Period
5 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

All Students Should participate In Volunteer Work For An Hour A Week?

volunteering
ephshal

Firstly i believe that students should be doing volunteering because it will help you whole community to grow as one....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

cheating

Teacher992211
SJM

Cheating is bad...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Should teachers be allowed to take our phones off of us?

shannonpaige16
ArtBuggy

No, teachers should not be allowed to take our personal property off of us....

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Should kids stay in school

Followmenow
TheDebatingKnight

Kids should go to school it affects them when they grow up it will make them homeless without a job...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

Should Shakespeare still be taught in school?

Danxe.xoxo
Emilrose

No, Shakespeare shouldn't still be taught in schools. Teens need something more to relate too. I know it poetry and it being part of history. I'm 15 and we were reading Romeo and Juliet. The only problem is that Romeo and Juliet are really sexual. Teens today need something they can relate. Something they can be like oh, I've been in that situation before it sucked. But no we don't get books like that during school. We only get books from a long time ago to read in school which isn't cool. The l...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

is school transportation a right?

Alejandra_roman12
Ryan_the_Giraffe

School transportation is or should be a right because students need a way to get to school. Must students don't have a ride to get to school and since students are basically forced to go to school but they need a ride there. If they don't have a ride to school and are enrolled the parents of the students can get in trouble by the government. If the school doesn't provide transportation for students then the students shouldn't be held accountable for the action of the school if they don't have a...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

There should be driving lessons at higschool

Hola151215
TheCanadaBreach_2

There should be driving lessons at higschool...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

homework

brownbear04
passwordstipulationssuck

no because homework kills tree and trees are needed to make oxygen and to take in carbon dioxide...

Voting Period
4 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago