Education Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

University students should wear school uniform

tinabo

There is a rise in competition for brands and fashion between university students hence less focus on academics. Making them wear uniform will reduce the competition...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 5 Hours Ago

No more Homework!

tylerbayley
32doni32nido32

BEAT THIS! My argument is that schools should assign homework regularly. My supporting ideas are that it's because when students do homework they get better grades. Secondly, Homework reviews what the teacher taught, To help students learn faster. My opponent's argument is that homework should be heavily reduced to once per week. My question to my opponent is how could you get smarter faster when you don't do homework? Therefore, Schools should assign homework regularly to their stud...

Debating Period
5 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

War

Louay_Dz
Achyou

For This debate, I stand for war! For the first round you just accept the challenge then the debate will start in the 2nd round, Tell a small intro to this debate! Good Luck ;)...

Voting Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Kids Should Be Taught About Sex So they Can Understand And Consent Ten & Up

Hithere20052018
Brendo

10 & Up Kids Should Be Taught About Sex So They Understand & Consent, So They Can Understand Adults And Know What Sex Is So They Can Be Sexually Active And Gain/Give Confidence So They Can Be Happy About Themselves And Feel Good About Themselves. If Kids Cannot Have The Ability To Consent Then Neither Should Adults Have The Ability To Consent, There Are Lots Of Kids That Would Like To Have Sex With Adults They Like & Have Crushes On, Also, I Would Like To Say That Saying Kids Can't Agree To Sex...

Voting Period
3 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

The society presented by nicolo Ammaniti in i'm not scared is dominated by creulty, Do you agree?

Mironalive

From the point i review Niccolo Ammaniti's I'm not scared, The book showed around 1980's, There's two parts in Italy, North and South, Based of the fictional town named Acqua traverse, A poor town down in the South, The infamous yeas of the lead, Niccolo kind of wants to reveal the darkest criminal underworld in the South Italy during the 1980s. Feel free to challenge against me, And good luck!...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

+91-9888275189 KaLa JaDU sPecIaLisT baBA ji iN Chennai

lovesolution

आत्मा ही परमात्मा है।+91-9888275189 ज्योतिष वहीं जो असंभव को संभव करके दिखायें। 100% ज्योतिष विज्ञा...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

About Vocational test

newz

Vocational tests are a test done by the companies to check an individual"s interest, Aptitude, Abilities and one"s needs to achieve his career potential. This identifies the area in which an individual needs to work on. It makes the company realize which area is best suited for the individual to work in, Where one would excel and where would he be able to apply his full potential benefitting the company. It is used by the companies to assess an individual through a test where, One"s result thr...

Challenge Period
2 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago

"Citizenship education in schools is by far the best way to develop a better society. "

archiescat
Kent_Hovind

DEBATE THAT: "Citizenship education in schools is by far the best way to develop a better society. " PRO: I will be advocating that citizenship education in UK schools still retains far more spending power to change society for the better than its absence. After looking at context, I will be convincingly arguing that good teaching of citizenship means students derive benefit in three main areas: Character; Societal; Evolutionary. Execution is variable though. [6] <...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago

0. 999. . . Is not equal to 1

dev_101
jackgilbert

You may use any ways, Including philosophical reasoning to argue your case however it must be related to the topic. I will be arguing to convince people that 0. 999. . . Recurring is not equal to 1 and please do not use the argument such as 0. 333. . . Is equal to 1/3 as it falls under the same category. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------The common proof used t...

Debating Period
9 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

I was told that molesting children is wrong

TRUMPMAGADONALDS
jackgilbert

I was told that molesting children is wrong People told me that molesting children is bad People told me that molesting children is wrong People told me that molesting children is immoral People told me that molesting children is harmful People told me that molesting children is a sin To these accusations, I give the answer If it is bad, That will not stop me If it is wrong, That will not stop me If it is immoral, That will not stop me If it is harmful, That will not stop me If it i...

5 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago