Education Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Class Pets

DatGurlCominThru
BERTHAOONICORN

Many people wish that they could have pets, but their parents won't let them have one. With a class pet, stress can be reduced, students could take care of a pet outside of school, and it can be fun....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 12 Hours Ago

Should College Campuses allow CCWs to students/staff

UsingMyRight
atomicgunner

College campuses should allow CCWs for the protection of students and staff....

Debating Period
6 Comments
Updated 15 Hours Ago

Should fast food be banned in Jamaica

Venven
sboss18

Fast food should not be banned in Jamaica.Most Jamaicans love to buy fast food as it is beneficial in many ways...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Should religion be allowed in school

Chanbing62
somerandomguy98

Just to start: We should bring religion back into school...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Resolved: The United States should end Plan Colombia

CarterDomagalski
SJM

We gave Colombia 10 billion dollars and they haven't done anything with it. We basically gave free money to Colombia because they haven't done anything for the U.S or for their own country. We are already in debt and its just one more thing that is making us dig a deeper hole in debt. We gave them 10 billion dollars to fix their economy and stop drug trafficking but they haven't shown us that they have done anything with that money....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Are single-sex schools better for childeren?

YummyBurgers
Mark_Brand123

I will start this debate by defining the motion. By single-sex schools, I mean schools with only girls or only boys in one school. As I am done defining to motion, I will begin my arguments. 1. Distraction Children of he opposite sex can be a distraction. Especially for middle and high school students, there could be students who date each other, and this could be a big distraction for students who need to study. As you know, middle and high school is the time to study to o to a better high...

Voting Period
7 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Should schools wear uniforms?

flin2408
HAwoman

Students should wear uniforms so it would cost less money. Parents don't have to use money for the clothes you want....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Examinations should be banned

Darren.K
TheDebateGuru1738

Exams definitely should not be banned. " The affirmative side said that exams are only a snapshot in time, and that if people remember an answer after a test, then that could stop them from getting the results they desired. Clearly, this is incorrect because if they cannot remember an answer during the exam, then they did not study it enough for it to be permanently existent in their minds, and maybe they do not deserve the results they desired. " The affirmative team also said that exams bring...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Is single-sex schools better for students?

YummyBurgers
ewfewfewdf

Hello, I will start this debate by defining the motion. By single-sex schools, I mean schools with only girls or only boys in one school. As I am done defining to motion, I will begin my arguments. 1. Distraction Children of he opposite sex can be a distraction. Especially for middle and high school students, there could be students who date each other, and this could be a big distraction for students who need to study. As you know, middle and high school is the time to study to o to a bett...

Voting Period
4 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Resolved: the United States should end Plan Colombia

CarterDomagalski
Carterdomagalski2

The United States can't end Plan Colombia for the following reasons: We can't afford to end the Plan because it creates peace and lowers crime rate and if the U.S were to end the plan their could be a war and the crime rate would increase....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago