Education Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

The Earth Is indeed a sphere

cooliobear
SilverishGoldNova

Hello. I've joined this sight after seeing a couple debates, and yours in particular caught my eye. I hope you can share your views with me on how you think the world is flat. I would be interested in arguing otherwise....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 10 Hours Ago

Should student drop out at 18?

Tomo

im doing a paper and i need opinions!...

Challenge Period
2 Comments
Updated 12 Hours Ago

Steve Young is a Better Quarterback than Joe Montana

Coolguy111

Traps are clearly not gay for, the man beating his pee pee probably thinks it is a female only to find out the truth. When that happens they are confused in what they are doing with their lives...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 15 Hours Ago

humans are fundamentally different than other humans

aajay
xxLunnarisxx

"When we see a cat purring or a dog wagging its tail in joy,we shouldn't expect that it"s feeling what we are feeling when we experience joy",Joseph Ledoux ,a neuroscientist at New York University,said on Feb.18 of previous year in a talk at the American Association for the advancement of science annual meeting."I"m not saying other animals don"t have feelings,just that they are different between different species of animals".With this quotes in mind I strongly affirm to the resolution:RESOLVED:...

Debating Period
7 Comments
Updated 13 Hours Ago

Should College Be Free

koreankidjay75
reganstringer.23

If college is free then anyone can apply for jobs and we can end up with unprofessional people in important jobs....

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Should Public Schools Wear Uniform?

Look_at_this
Kerolae

They shouldn't because we all have our own unique personality!...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Should compartment exams be held or not?

Sarhaparveen.org
firequeen04

According to me compartment exams should be held as everyone needs a second chance.Its not always that a student did not study well..might be that student was suffering from any disease or he/she was not in a position to give right the answers in a proper way....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Do we need common core in schools?

ss_anouse
honeywhat2019

I believe that we do not need common core in math and language arts, because math is already difficult as it is and language arts as already confusing, they say that common core will help but really, they just want more kids to suffer because math is already annoying as all hell, I mean if you're in 1st grade, you can't just count with your fingers anymore, you have to show your work for simple questions like 6 + 4 and show your work and showing your work involves doing it like an eighth grade,...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

A Plan to Prioritize Arming Girls

Whistle
TheNeatFreak

Whereas, Women are weaker than men; Acts of violence against woman are likely to be perpetrated by a man; and Handguns reduce or eliminate the advantage men have over women in strength. And Whereas, Trans-women are disproportionately likely to face abuse or assault; Trans-women are more likely to be murdered in a hate crime; Statistics show murder rates of trans-women are increasing; and Trans-women are more likely to have negative interactions with law-enforcement. And Whereas, Law-enforc...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Should teachers be allowed to carry concealed weapons in school

ALittleMad64
Kerolae

I believe teachers should be allowed to carry concealed weapons in school because it can lower the risk of casualties of school shootings and can make students and staff feel safer. Yes teachers would need to go through a background check and a fire arm training class before hand, as well as a test for mental stability. In the long run it would help save students lives around the world....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago