Education Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Denying a day of learning by sending back the kid home for being late to school

ManishSingh

The core offering of school is learning/education, denying a full day of education to a child on being late is like denying right of education. Education as a human right means: the right to education is legally guaranteed for all without any discrimination. There could be various circumstances due to which a child is late to school but one should look at the effort a child has put in to arrive school. No one would deliberately want to be late to school....

Challenge Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Can technology replace the role of teachers in the next 3 years?

Percivil
ghostintheshadows

Good day to everyone here. My name is Percivil and I will be taking the role of con on the topic if technology can replace the role of teachers in the next 3 years.Now ladies and gentlemen,I"d like to look at what a teacher is suppose to do. A teacher is someone who will educate the ones of the future. To challenge his or her students with questions like: why is...how does...what is...etc. To discipline students when in the wrong. And most important of all:to inspire the ones of the future. Now,...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

0.999...= 1 | Prove Me Wrong

AKMath
asta

0.999... = 1 x = 0.999... 10x = 9.999... 10x - x = 9.999... - 0.999... 9x = 9 x = 1 1/3 = 0.333... 2/3 = 0.666... 3/3 = 0.999... What number comes in between 0.999... and 1?...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

0.999... = 1 | Prove Me Wrong

AKMath
Percivil

0.999... = 1 | Prove Me Wrong...

Voting Period
7 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Schools should give students more classes to pick from.

musiclover0300000
Gryyphyn

I am a middle school student. I have worried a about my elective class that I can pick from. This has worried me because I want to go to collage for music, and there aren't that many music classes to pick from. So, imagine you are going to get your school schedule at your school open house. When you look at your schedule you see that you have a class that won't get you into the job you want or it is just a uninteresting class. Would you really want a class you will never like? Students shou...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Percivil
ritikapriyadarshani

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

Why is police allowed to be racist?

Realtree101
Negotiate

I believe that this racism with officers has been going on for quite some time now. Police officers also get away with it. These African Americans can literally be doing nothing and the police are shooting them or beating them up for no apparent reason. Just like that Milwaukee Bucks player he parked in a handicap parking space and the officers could have gave him a ticket and left but they put him in handcuffs and beat the crap out of him. Why do the officers get away with this stuff?...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago

should kids have recess

livybeth40
jj0519

I do think that kids should have recess because after all that learning they need to be free for some minutes...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Abortion should be abolished.

DeezNutz11
2far4u2CharlesDarwin

Abortion according to the encyclopedic definition is the removal or expulsion of an embryo or fetus resulting in the termination of pregnancy. I think abortion should be illegal and must be stopped. My first point why abortion should stop is because it is an act of murder. Murder is the unlawful killing of another person without a reason of self defense. The correct time for abortion is when the fetus is 10 - 12 weeks old. According to Dr Smith the fetus starts developing and the heart starts...

Debating Period
44 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

should there be 5 days of school and ONLY 2 days of no school?

livybeth40
jj0519

should kids have 5 days of school and ONLY 2 days of no school?...

0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago