Education Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Why do the Celtic and ranger fan so strongly about their both football team ?

youshin.hout

https://youtu.be/cggTbCcbcNA Sectarianism in Glasgow takes the form of religious and political sectarian rivalry between Roman Catholics and Protestants. It is reinforced by the fierce rivalry between Celtic F.C. and Rangers F.C., the two Old Firm football clubs whose support was traditionally predominantly Catholic and Protestant respectively. Although a 2003 Survey from Glasgow City Council indicated that people clearly believe "sectarianism is still prevalent in Glasgow", members of the publ...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Can Human Teachers Be Replaced By Human Teachers ?

AshishAnupam
Emilrose

Is it beneficial for us to replace human Teachers with mechanical teacher?...

Voting Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

University Education should not be free

behappy_love
mabdurrr

I think university education should not be free because of the harm that goes to the others. Many sites state that the taxes of the country goes to the free universities. So, more free universities, the more taxes you get to spend... Would you want free universities, or not???...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

The Title "Christ" Comes from the Name "Krishna"

Purushadasa
Aash_Ram

KRISHNA CHRIST SAME NAME: Jesus called God "Father." The Father's name is Krishna. In fact, the title Christ is etymologically derived from God's original name, Krishna. Here is the origin of the English word Christ, with confirmation from independent linguistic authorities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9CaBQ43w7s Be sure to view the evidence from independent linguistic authorities: 1:48 -- Indo-European root ghrei- or ghrey: http://starling.rinet.ru/cgi-bin/etymology.cgi?s...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

THW: make sex education a mandatory part of the secondary/middle school curriculum.

QueenDaisy
Cammy65329

The motion is "THW: make sex education a mandatory part of the secondary/middle school curriculum." The format is as follows: R1: Acceptance only. R2 & R3: main body of argument and rebuttal. R4: Rebuttal and summation. No new arguments may be introduced, and voters should ignore new arguments made in R4. Those considering accepting should note the 4,000 character limit. I would like to wish my opponent the best of luck in the debate, and look forward to an interesting discussion....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Technology in the classroom

gwarrenster
BrettBoelkens

I want to debate the level and types of technology that are appropriate for a secondary level classroom. Since the con-side is harder, I will take this side. The debate format is relatively open. I do want the final round (3) to be for final replies only, no new arguments, but other than that, please feel free to use any citation format, and post in the round in any order....

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

Technology in the classroom

gwarrenster
TheShadeM

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

Education can be a boundary for imagination.

pusk_2611
NDECD1441

We've all been hearing this phrase probably our entire lives- "Imagination has no boundaries./ Imagination knows no bounds". It may indeed be true. The same way, I believe that education can be a boundary for imagination. You may now ask me how? There are several examples I can give in order to support the topic. Let us suppose that I do not know the meaning of debate and also that I have absolutely no idea about the Internet. Now, considering these circumstances I wouldn't be able to imagine...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Homework should be cut down in high school.

oak1431
Unicornlady

For most high school students, homework pushes kids far beyond the school day. High school students get a average 17.5 hours of homework a week, which equals ~2 hours of homework each day. (including weekends). That time could be spent doing extra curricular activities, like sports or after school jobs. Even with all of its benefits, it proves that places without much homework do better. For example, Finland, which stopped giving a lot of homework to students in 2009, scored 6...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Are yanks silly

johnj106
nivac817

yanks are pond life need to be civilised you just have to look at Trump ha ha ha ha come on get out the pond...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago