Rikari
ProfessorL

Educational transformation in south africa is now or never

Rikari

Pro

JUDGING from the amount of people in the street in our townships it clearly shows that our education is out of range there are many state A students who cannot complete a year at universities and this brings back a question,what are the teachers doing at high schools,are they qualified for what they are higher for or are they just receiving a salary for what they are not doing,where will this education take us if we do not change it,is this why sum people say things played for by the government are not worth it
ProfessorL

Con

I will first like to acknowledge the truth that my opponent, Rikari, has raised about this issue that is vital to debate about especially in our country, South Africa. However, I total disagree with what he mentioned, "...this brings back a question,what are the teachers doing at high schools,are they qualified for what they are higher for or are they just receiving a salary for what they are not doing,where will this education take us if we do not change it...". My argument is that it is not actually the teachers fault (at least to a certain extent), rather the influence that is behind the township lifestyle and how children are raised up and their view on the importance of education.

I will now give my opponent a chance to bring forth facts about this issue and then I will also give my reasons on why I fully disagree with what he said.
Rikari

Pro

Rikari forfeited this round.
ProfessorL

Con

It seems like my opponent does not want to respond?
Rikari

Pro

Rikari forfeited this round.
ProfessorL

Con

ProfessorL forfeited this round.