Max.Wallace
TyroneShelton

Eff Iran.

TyroneShelton

Max.Wallace

Pro

They encourage Islamist extremism.

First round is for your first argument.
TyroneShelton

Con

I will accept this argument, but I need way more context than what you have given.
Examples:
What is the debate about?
Do you mean "The World is better without Iran"
Is this restricted to modern day?
What are you showing?
Max.Wallace

Pro

You accepted the debate. The first round was for your first argument, not for questions. If it was, then I would have said so. Nice job wasting a round. Iran sponsors terrorism, that is your clue. They also terrorize their citizens with executions. It's OK with you, I hope not.
TyroneShelton

Con

Thank you for that introduction. Since you havent clarified anything, I will just take it literally.

I do not believe that sex (f***) is the correct response to Iran's terrorism. I dont even think sex with a country is possible. I mean you might be in to that terrorism stuff but the logistics of it do not add up. There are better ways of dealing with terrorism than having sex with Iran.

Vote for my argument if you think it is impractical to deal with terrorism by having sex with Iran.
Max.Wallace

Pro

Describe The effing law in Iran. what happens to fukkers there? Please defend Iran, expose yourself.
TyroneShelton

Con

What? You said we should eff Iran because of all the terrorism there. I was the one who said we shouldnt have sex with Iran
Max.Wallace

Pro

You have not disputed even on of my points. As an incompetent. you should have avoided this debate, but there is still time to crucify me. please try!
TyroneShelton

Con

Im confused. The debate was Eff Iran. This is assumed to be F*** Iran, because you provided no alternative. You took the pro side, indicating you were for having sex with Iran. I took the Con, indicating that I do not want to have sex with Iran. I do not understand what action you want to take against Iran, simply saying they are bad is not an argument. Anyways if that is your argument, Iran has oil. We need Oil. So We need Iran.
Max.Wallace

Pro

The fact is that you accepted a debate you had no clue about.
TyroneShelton

Con

The fact is you have shown nothing. You have no solution to any problem. We are debating "Eff Iran." You said the title says it all. Once again, Iran has oil. We need oil. So we need Iran. You simply saying F*** Iran does nothing to change the nature of the problem, nor propose a solution. It just makes you look immature. I hope voters will agree with me on that.
Posted by TyroneShelton 1 year ago
TyroneShelton
Yeah, youre a genius. Can you give me a date?
Posted by Max.Wallace 1 year ago
Max.Wallace
The markets are about to implode, and the so called wizard is the only thing preventing that yesterday. Pull back the curtain, or be a flying monkey. your choice.
Posted by TyroneShelton 1 year ago
TyroneShelton
Thats not what the market says
Posted by Max.Wallace 1 year ago
Max.Wallace
We do not need Iran's oil.
Posted by lol101 1 year ago
lol101
I agree with TyroneShelton, Max.Wallace wasn't specific enough.
Posted by TyroneShelton 1 year ago
TyroneShelton
Well why didnt you specify like I asked? entered* not entard you retard
Posted by Max.Wallace 1 year ago
Max.Wallace
You brought up sex, maybe I meant eff for FREEDOM! never entard your mind, lawyer boy.
Posted by Max.Wallace 1 year ago
Max.Wallace
Vote Placed by cathaystewie 1 year ago
cathaystewie
Max.WallaceTyroneSheltonTied
Reasons for voting decision: All PRO did was essentially assert the statement "Eff Iran" which is frankly a very hollow claim seeing that PRO did not use any of the latter rounds to prove this and draw the connection between terrorism and the necessity to 'Eff' Iran (whether that refers to the sexual act or an exclamation of contempt is still unclear). Instead, he/she used those rounds to demand clarification from CON which is ironic seeing that that is PRO's job. Conduct goes to CON because PRO resorted to ad hominem. Also, if PRO wishes to use his first round as an acceptance round then CON should follow suit and not have to post their opening arguments by order of PRO.